• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Meaningless Insults To Posters

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
In the last 90 or so minutes we've gotten 2.25 inches of rain...which is more than we've gotten combined since sometime in January...and we hear there's flash flooding just a few miles away, where they've had much more rain than us in the same period since January...

and looks like more is on its way...

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
In the last 90 or so minutes we've gotten 2.25 inches of rain...which is more than we've gotten combined since sometime in January...and we hear there's flash flooding just a few miles away, where they've had much more rain than us in the same period since January...

Ooh, not nice, we've been having some heavy rains but they've not been lasting too long, though over the last couple of weeks I've seen quite a few flooded fields.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member

Sorry, posted in wrong thread...

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
@Revoltingest wears push-up bras.

And high heel stripper Crocs

04-croc-heels-promo.jpg