• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Meaningless Insults To Posters

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Ahhh, the evil hammer possessed you.
It isn't my fault. I'm just a pawn in this game of life. It isn't my hand, but the hammer that does the bad things.

Really, it is the fault of society for putting pressure on the individual that is merely trying to merge a metallic symbol of productivity with other objects to convey the support of a long lost philosophy that once held sway in this once majestic and mighty republic. I'm hopping you see that truth that I bear without evidence or reason or coherent statement.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
@Dan From Smithville went to the hairdresser, but unfortunately, they had a crew cut.
Isn't shaved rabbit one of those Michiganistanian fusion cuisines they sell at hairdressers?

I understand that @Revoltingest invested 100's of dollars and several manhours in an anchovy and building supply restaurant that was too avant garde even for hoity toity Michiganistanian tastes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Isn't shaved rabbit one of those Michiganistanian fusion cuisines they sell at hairdressers?

I understand that @Revoltingest invested 100's of dollars and several manhours in an anchovy and building supply restaurant that was too avant garde even for hoity toity Michiganistanian tastes.
I'm taking reservations.
How many are in your party?