• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Meaningless Insults To Posters

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Let's hope for the sake of the children that you're not an English teacher

Edit. Too slow
I was an everything teacher (Primary). But that was 25 years ago. I have since worked in IT, where being a 'good communicator' involves being able to hold a conversation, or give examples from the real world rather than Dungeons and Dragons.

(Whilst also understanding D&D, of course...)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No, you canadian california cub kicker.
Who told you about that?.... I mean kick over one Piper Cub, in California with a Canadian pilot and you NEVER hear the end of it

DY5gI7tV4AIwMAs.jpg

Last edited:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I was an everything teacher (Primary). But that was 25 years ago. I have since worked in IT, where being a 'good communicator' involves being able to hold a conversation, or give examples from the real world rather than Dungeons and Dragons.

(Whilst also understanding D&D, of course...)

It matters not how the 30 sided dice lands. The edit button is king and I lost the race.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
It matters not how the 30 sided dice lands. The edit button is king and I lost the race.
It was funny when my kids found my D&D dice and I was using them to help with percentages. My wife was totally confused how they were rolling up numbers between 1 and 100 without using about 17 normal dice, and having the chance of a 6 coming up being absolutely zero.

When they showed her two little dice, I'm not sure it clarified much until she really looked...lol

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It was funny when my kids found my D&D dice and I was using them to help with percentages. My wife was totally confused how they were rolling up numbers between 1 and 100 without using about 17 normal dice, and having the chance of a 6 coming up being absolutely zero.

When they showed her two little dice, I'm not sure it clarified much until she really looked...lol

Nerd