• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rapture Letter (Automatic Email Sent Out to Specified Recipients After the First Resurrection)

FFH

Veteran Member
FFH, if you were being raptured up into heaven, and I ran, jumped up and grabbed onto your feet, would I be pulled up into heaven with you or would you be pulled back down to earth with me?
Haha, that's funny, I was just thinking about that same sort of thing today. God was pulling me by the arm into heaven, cuz I didn't want to leave yet, haha.

He just pulled me up and outta her by the arm, haha.

I'll pray for you FH, God hears my prayers, I'll pray that you'll be going with me.

Jesus made all things, the good and the bad, and he redeems all, if we but ask and do what he says.

Jesus told me to "stand in the gap" for people. I'll stand in the gap for you FH, meaning I'll pray for you so you'll be leavin' this messed up world too !!!

Jesus WROTE this song, Jesus is in ALL things, even songs like this.

Jesus is REAL

Steelheart ~ I'll Never Let You Go (Angel Eyes)
From FFH's channel ensign70000

Jesus will never let you go FH :eek:

Jesus will NEVER let us go, he will give us EVERY possible chance to be with him.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
I was translating this song and I was wondering if Jesus wrote this song.

Yuna Ito - I Miss You

Jesus writes it all.

Jesus is in EVERYTHING and in EVERYBODY. (In him we move, breathe and have our being.)

Yuna Ito ~ I Miss You (A Love Letter From Jesus) (lyrics translated by FFH)

Stay here
Natsu no hikari ga futari sugo****a kisetsu wo tsugeru koro (The brightness of summer reminds me of the time of the season we spent together)
I'm staying here
Mabushii gurai ni kimi no egao wo omoi da****e ita (I remembered having your bright smiling face around)
Yume ni tsuzuku a****a no tame (In my dreams I search for tomorrow)
Futari de kimeta kyori na no ni (I decided I want to be with you)
Namida afurete tomaranai kurai (I can't stop filling up with tears)
Naze konnani mo kanashii no darou ? (Why's there so much sadness)
Koishikute koishikute kimi wo omoi nagara (I miss you darling, I miss you darling, because of your memory)
Sukoshi zutsu minori yuku mainichi mo (Everyday I grow a little more)
Massugu ni massugu ni watashi no mama ni (Foward, still I go forward)
Koete yukeru tsuyosa ga hoshii (I want to be able to change and become stronger)
Demo I miss you mada hitori ja irare nai yo (But I miss you and I just can't be alone!)
Together
Sorezore no michi kasanari aeru koto bakari ja naku temo (Each road I travel just isn't the same without you)
My love
Kimi to deaeta yasashii kimochi wo wasure nai de itai (I don't want to forget you and the feeling I had when I was with you)
Kimi ga kureta ai wa kitto (The love I surely had with you)
Tabitashu tame no tsubasa dakara (Gave us wings for our journey)
Naite bakari no watashi ja dame dayo (It's not good for me to just cry)
Itsuka negai ga kanau you ni (I hope someday to be fulfilled)
Aitakute aitakute kimi wo omoi nagara (I miss you, I miss you, even though I have your memory)
Samishisa ni furi kaeru koto mo aru kedo (I've even turned to lonliness)
Mayowazu ni mayowazu ni watashi no mama ni (but I'm not lost, I'm still not lost)
Aruki daseru kokoro shinjite (I believe our hearts will walk together again)
Ano hi kimi to miteta (That day you saw me)
Aoi umi to kagiri nai sora wa (The blue sea and limitless sky)
Ima mo kawaranai kiyoku to tomo ni (Even now the song doesn't change while...)
Kono mune ni hirogatte iru kara (It spreads to my heart)
Koishikute koishikute kimi wo omoi nagara (I miss you darling, I miss you darling, because of your memory)
Koete yukeru tsuyosa ga hoshii (I want to be able to change and become stronger)
Aitakute aitakute kimi wo omoi nagara (I miss you, I miss you, even though I have your memory)
Mayowazu ni mayowazu ni watashi no mama ni (but I'm not lost, I'm still not lost)
So I miss you ima sunao ni tsutae takute (So I miss you now and humbly tell you)
tooku chikaku kanji nagara (Even though you're far away I feel close)
sayounara no sono kawari ni... (goodbye to change...)
I miss you

In this song JESUS said...

In English ~ I miss you (4 times)
Koishikute ~ I miss you darling (4 times)
Aitakute ~ I miss you (4 times)

That's three sets of 4 (444)

444 = Jesus (Jesus adds up to 444 in the English Gematria system)
666 = Humanity (Humanity adds up to 666 in the English Gematria system)

JESUS MISSES US

Jesus died for ALL HUMANITY and does not want ONE of us to perish !!!

See the English Gematria calculator 666 Calculator

Last edited:

zomg

I aim to misbehave!
Okay, enough of what others have to say.

I was told that as soon as they finish the LDS (Mormon) temple two miles up the road from me, it would be DESTROYED.

What ?

Yeah, that's what I heard, as I drove by this LDS (Mormon) temple every day on my way to work, as it was being built.

"As soon as it's finished it's going to be destroyed, just as the NAUVOO temple was destroyed, as soon as it was finished".

That's what I heard.

I could be hearing wrong, but I don't think so.

The temple has just been completed and they are in the open house phase, which goes on for a few months, I just went through it, it is GORGEOUS inside.

After it (this LDS/Mormon temple) is "dedicated," there won't be much more time left, that's all I know, I don't know specifics, of course, I just know it will be some time after it is dedicated, whether that is weeks, months or years, I don't know.

The LORD will come in a time that we THINK NOT, a time when we LEAST EXPECT him to.

The LDS saints were moved out of Nauvoo, Illinois, just THREE WEEKS after the Nauvoo temple was dedicated, NEVER to return to Nauvoo AGAIN.

No one EXPECTED that, they DIDN'T see it coming, they DIDN'T EXPECT it.

wut....?

FFH

Veteran Member
I could hear this response SO CLEARLY as I posted that.

All I know is that what happened in NAUVOO will REPEAT itself.

WE WILL BE DRIVEN FROM THIS WORLD (RESURRECTED) and the world wlll destroy itself, and later BE destroyed, EVERYTHING, NOTHING LEFT BUT ASHES.

The world will then be RESTORED, JUST AS THE NAUVOO TEMPLE WAS RESTORED.

It will come at a time when we LEAST EXPECT IT.

WHEN EVERYTHING LOOKS LIKE IT'S GOING JUST FINE, but there is really TONS OF EVIL brewing all about, every second of the day, in these last days, and it's gaining strength, in the spirit, and on earth, which MOST ARE COMPLETELY BLIND TO.

it's happening right before our eyes, and behind the scenes, in the satanic/evil spirit realm, CAN'T YOU SEE IT ????

Pray against it.

The NAUVOO TEMPLE was burned with fire, and the stone walls that remained, were blown over by a violent wind and rain storm.

The SAME thing will happen to this world, it will be destroyed by fire, and what remains will be destroyed by wind and water.

There is NO REASON to stick around, it will all be DESTROYED ANYWAY.

Better to leave it all behind.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Jesus needs our love.

Let's love him.

John 15: 10
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Fathers commandments, and abide in his love.

Steelheart ~ I'll Never Let You Go (Angel Eyes)

Jesus is our "STEEL HEART" of whom we can SAFELY RELY UPON.

Jesus' heart will NEVER waver, it's ALWAYS true.
351.jpg

The world has nothing to offer but pain and suffering.

Jesus offers us peace, joy and love for our loneliness, sadness and despair.

Prophecy: I left My Glory - Message at 16 July, 7:40 am

Last edited:

Enlighten

I was translating this song and I was wondering if Jesus wrote this song.

Yuna Ito - I Miss You

Jesus writes it all.

Jesus is in EVERYTHING and in EVERYBODY. (In him we move, breathe and have our being.)

Yuna Ito ~ I Miss You (A Love Letter From Jesus) (lyrics translated by FFH)

Stay here
Natsu no hikari ga futari sugo****a kisetsu wo tsugeru koro (The brightness of summer reminds me of the time of the season we spent together)
I'm staying here
Mabushii gurai ni kimi no egao wo omoi da****e ita (I remembered having your bright smiling face around)
Yume ni tsuzuku a****a no tame (In my dreams I search for tomorrow)
Futari de kimeta kyori na no ni (I decided I want to be with you)
Namida afurete tomaranai kurai (I can't stop filling up with tears)
Naze konnani mo kanashii no darou ? (Why's there so much sadness)
Demo I miss you mada hitori ja irare nai yo (But I miss you and I just can't be alone!)
Together
Sorezore no michi kasanari aeru koto bakari ja naku temo (Each road I travel just isn't the same without you)
My love
Kimi to deaeta yasashii kimochi wo wasure nai de itai (I don't want to forget you and the feeling I had when I was with you)
Kimi ga kureta ai wa kitto (The love I surely had with you)
Tabitashu tame no tsubasa dakara (Gave us wings for our journey)
Naite bakari no watashi ja dame dayo (It's not good for me to just cry)
Itsuka negai ga kanau you ni (I hope someday to be fulfilled)
Ano hi kimi to miteta (That day you saw me)
Aoi umi to kagiri nai sora wa (The blue sea and limitless sky)
Ima mo kawaranai kiyoku to tomo ni (Even now the song doesn't change while...)
Kono mune ni hirogatte iru kara (It spreads to my heart)
So I miss you ima sunao ni tsutae takute (So I miss you now and humbly tell you)
tooku chikaku kanji nagara (Even though you're far away I feel close)
sayounara no sono kawari ni... (goodbye to change...)
I miss you

In this song JESUS said...

Aittakute ~ I miss you (4 times)
Koishikute ~ I miss you darling (4 times)
In English ~ I miss you (4 times)

That's three sets of 4 (444)

444 = Jesus (Jesus adds up to 444 in the English Gematria system)
666 = Humanity (Humanity adds up to 666 in the English Gematria system)

JESUS MISSES US

Jesus died for ALL HUMANITY and does not want ONE of us to perish !!!

See the English Gematria calculator 666 Calculator

I know nothing about gematria, but Lucifer also = 444 :eek:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Jesus needs our love.
Yes I being that is supposed to be beyond anything a human is NEEDS are love. Not much of a god if he needs people to love him.
And yet ask any Pagan and most of us will tell you are gods don't needs us to love or worship them.
Seem to place them high then you god now doesn't it?

zomg

I aim to misbehave!
I could hear this response SO CLEARLY as I posted that.

All I know is that what happened in NAUVOO will REPEAT itself.

WE WILL BE DRIVEN FROM THIS WORLD (RESURRECTED) and the world wlll destroy itself, and later BE destroyed, EVERYTHING, NOTHING LEFT BUT ASHES.

The world will then be RESTORED, JUST AS THE NAUVOO TEMPLE WAS RESTORED.

It will come at a time when we LEAST EXPECT IT.

WHEN EVERYTHING LOOKS LIKE IT'S GOING JUST FINE, but there is really TONS OF EVIL brewing all about, every second of the day, in these last days, and it's gaining strength, in the spirit, and on earth, which MOST ARE COMPLETELY BLIND TO.

it's happening right before our eyes, and behind the scenes, in the satanic/evil spirit realm, CAN'T YOU SEE IT ????

Pray against it.

The NAUVOO TEMPLE was burned with fire, and the stone walls that remained, were blown over by a violent wind and rain storm.

The SAME thing will happen to this world, it will be destroyed by fire, and what remains will be destroyed by wind and water.

There is NO REASON to stick around, it will all be DESTROYED ANYWAY.

Better to leave it all behind.
:ignore:
whatever, dude.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
That's because LUCIFER was his HEAVENLY name as an angel in heaven BEFORE he fell and was cast into Hell.

He will forever and from now on be called SATAN.
What must it take for Christians to understand that Lucifer has nothing to do with there religion and is a Pre-Christian Roman god. And that only after Christianity became the state religion did it twist Lucifer(and other Pagan god), into something he's not.

OmarKhayyam

What must it take for Christians to understand that Lucifer has nothing to do with there religion and is a Pre-Christian Roman god. And that only after Christianity became the state religion did it twist Lucifer(and other Pagan god), into something he's not.

Quit reading Milton?:)

FFH

Veteran Member

Amy Grant ~ The Now and the Not Yet

Lyrics

No longer what we were before,
But not all that we will be.
Tomorrow, when we lock the door,
On all our compromising,
When he appears (first resurrection/rapture),
Hell draw us near,
And well be changed by his glory (we'll be changed in a "twinkling of an eye"),
Wrapped up in his glory....

We will be like him,
For we shall see him,
As he is.

(la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la....)

No longer what we saw before,
But not all that we will see.
On all our disbelieving,
When he appears (holy, holy),
Our view will clear,
And well be changed by his glory,

But I'm caught in between
The now and the not yet;
Sometimes it seems like
Forever and ever,
That I've been reaching to be
All that I am,
But I'm only a few steps nearer,
Yet Im nearer....

No longer what we were before,
But not all that we will be.
On all our disbelieving,
And he appears (holy, holy),
Hell draw us near,

When he appears (holy, holy),
Hell draw us near,

Even Jewel's longing for the rapture

Jewel "Down So Long" (1999)

Jewel - Down So Long Live in France

Last edited:

S-word

Rapture Letter

You've Been Left Behind

Website Lets You Send a Post-Rapture E-Mail to Friends 'Left Behind'

If this seems totally ridiculous, good, then I've got your attention.

When I'm gone, no one on the forum will know for sure what happened to me, since I won't be able to post any longer...

So go to www.Gmail.com and type in the USERNAME: NoLongerFarFromHomeFFH ~ PASSWORD: FarFromHome (CAPS ARE NOT NECESSARY) and when I'm gone the "rapture letter" will appear in this account, indicating that I'm truly gone and not just dead.

Here's the "RAPTURE LETTER" that will appear in the Gmail account when I'm gone.

Some will know what I'm talking about, others will just be confused about this whole "rapture letter" thing.

The gmail accounts all set up, and the letter will appear in that account, when I'm gone.

So few Christians will be ready when the FIRST RESURRECTION occurs.

There will also be a SECOND RESURRECTION, in case you missed out on the FIRST one.

Better to be a part of the FIRST RESSURECTION, so you won't have to go through ANY MORE JUNK.

Here's my channel so you'll have something to remember me by: ensign70000 (FFH's YouTube channel) :eek:

From FFH's channel (ensign70000)

Tammy Trent ~ It's All About You (Jesus) it's not about me (FFH)

1 Corinthians 13:9
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

The first resurrection is when the required number of Jews and gentiles are chosen by those ancestors who, two thousand years ago received a share of the immortal body of our saviour, a little tongue of fire, a share of the hidden Manna, they like Enoch who died after being in the valley of man for two thousand years, that he might be reborn on earth in the body of Jesus, will choose an heir to die in, in order to be reborn on earth, and once reborn they will take the thrones that have been prepared for them over whom death will have no power and they will rule the Sabbath, the Day of the Lord, the seventh period of one thousand years from the day in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that day at the age of 930.

The Rapture does not occur until after the thousand years have ended and fire descends from heaven to incinerate all physical life on the face of this planet, and at the sound of the last trumpet, those over whom death has no power will be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, from bodies of corruptible matter into bodies of incorruptible light and will then be caught up to heaven to be with the Lord, who, when this earth is again able to sustain physical life forms, will create the earth anew before saying, "And now let us make man in our image."

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
The first resurrection is when the required number of Jews and gentiles are chosen by those ancestors who, two thousand years ago received a share of the immortal body of our saviour, a little tongue of fire, a share of the hidden Manna, they like Enoch who died after being in the valley of man for two thousand years, that he might be reborn on earth in the body of Jesus, will choose an heir to die in, in order to be reborn on earth, and once reborn they will take the thrones that have been prepared for them over whom death will have no power and they will rule the Sabbath, the Day of the Lord, the seventh period of one thousand years from the day in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that day at the age of 930.

The Rapture does not occur until after the thousand years have ended and fire descends from heaven to incinerate all physical life on the face of this planet, and at the sound of the last trumpet, those over whom death has no power will be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, from bodies of corruptible matter into bodies of incorruptible light and will then be caught up to heaven to be with the Lord, who, when this earth is again able to sustain physical life forms, will create the earth anew before saying, "And now let us make man in our image."
The two resurrections that happen at the end of the millenium are for those who were NOT Christ's at his coming.

1) There will be TWO resurrections PRIOR to the MILLENIUM for those who are Christ's at his coming.
2) There will be TWO resurrections at the END of the MILLENIUM for those who are NOT Christ's at his coming.

This is LDS (Mormon) doctrine.

Last edited:

S-word

The two resurrections that happen at the end of the millenium are for those who were NOT Christ's at his coming.

1) There will be TWO resurrections PRIOR to the MILLENIUM for those who are Christ's at his coming.
2) There will be TWO resurrections at the END of the MILLENIUM for those who are NOT Christ's at his coming.

This is LDS (Mormon) doctrine.

You should ignore the non-existent 'Mormon' and concentrate on the words of God. Revelation 19: 4-5; "Then I saw thrones and those who sat on them were given power to judge. I also saw the souls of those who had been executed because they had proclaimed the truth that Jesus revealed and the word of God. They had not worshipped the beast or its image, nor had they received the mark of the beast on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and ruled as kings with Christ (The anointed one) for a thousand years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life untill the thousand year Sabbath was over) This is the first resurrection of the dead. Happy are those who are included in this first resurrection of the dead. The second death shall have no power over them; they shall be priests of God and of the anointed one, and they will rule with him for a thousand years.

There is the first resurrection of those who will rule the world with Justice for a thousand years, these are the resurrected body of the immortal Christ (The anointed one) who was torn asunder and poured out as fire on those who believed his words as spoken through his obedient servant Jesus, who has been placed in his throne as the first fruits to be redeemed from his dead past, the first of many brothers who are to be gathered to Jesus the cornerstone to the new Temple of light in which The Lord God will dwell on earth among and no longer within, the body of mankind. Then after that, when fire has incinerated the face of this planet, which death will have no power over those who were of the first resurrection, who will be caught up to be with their brother and Lord "Jesus". Then there is the second resurrection of all who have ever lived, some to a resurrection to life others to be cast back into the refining fires of physical life, which is the second death: that of the spirit which follows the first death of the physical body.

Acts 17: 31; "For (the anointed one,) has fixed a day in which he will judge the whole world with justice by means of a man he has chosen. he has given proof of this to everyone, by raising that man from death."

Last edited: