• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

relgion and y its hard for me to belive

Archer

your correct people will belive in o most ne thing some one like the pope has to say which is dumb y i belive over the years all thats has been said has been a lie we are only human and not god so we are being lead by others who like you said lie and we belive so what else do you belive that can be false ever wonder

Believe no man to find God one must become learned in the scriptures. God is in every one of us no matter how low or vile, we only need seek with an open heart.

There are many religions out there and TBH God speak to all in many different ways, therfore you must seek with an open mind and the answers will be shown to you in time if you have faith.

what i mean by space is thier is the proof right in front of your face y would that be so hard for you to belive if in fact you know space is thier but you belive in god that aint thier.that leads me to belive that i must not belive in someone who cant belive in real truth im sorry but i got to see to belive

another thing is people say i can be forgiven.ne one can even killers rapest people who do bad things hitler even.If thats is true then god will forgive me for who i am and y i dont belive at least so y should i even try if he gana forgive ne way

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
If you really want to discuss these points you should take them one at a time.

Archer

what i mean by space is thier is the proof right in front of your face y would that be so hard for you to belive if in fact you know space is thier but you belive in god that aint thier.that leads me to belive that i must not belive in someone who cant belive in real truth im sorry but i got to see to belive

We are a statistical impossibility, life itself is also a statistical wonder. I and many other Christians as well as other faiths believe in other life just not like us, the odds of other lifeforms like (similar in any way) us are astronomically low.

im sorrry i just dont i just new today and need get off my mind it seems always no one can give me a concret answer to ne thing i say so its hard for me

MissAlice

Depends on who you're talking to.

Most people while believing in forgiveness still believe in the concept of hell that is if choose not to follow their particular path of faith. So the real concern is not what you've done but what you believed in.

The subject of forgiveness has often confused me as well. Some christians have this strong belief in saving souls from entering hell while believing acts or sins against the bible will be forgiven as long as you believe in christ as "your" savior.

Yeah never made sense to me either.

We are a statistical impossibility, life itself is also a statistical wonder. I and many other Christians as well as other faiths believe in other life just not like us, the odds of other lifeforms like (similar in any way) us are astronomically low.
thanks for your input if you belive in other life forme what about them same god?

Andal

resident hypnotist
another thing is people say i can be forgiven.ne one can even killers rapest people who do bad things hitler even.If thats is true then god will forgive me for who i am and y i dont belive at least so y should i even try if he gana forgive ne way

It seems that you are approaching this from a somewhat misguided understanding of Christianity. I'll let the Christians address that. From the Hindu point of view it is not God who forgives us for anything because God does not punish us for anything. We feel the results of our negative thoughts, deeds, and words through the process of karma.

Why should you believe? You should only believe in something because it appears to you to be the logical explanation. The belief should bring you peace and help you be a productive, happy member of the planet earth. It has nothing to do with forgiveness.

(PS: any is spelled, a n y, not n e. please, it's only an extra tap on the key board. your posts are hard to read in twitter form) :cool:

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
i also dont get how you explain then dionos.Also thier is millions of planets in just one gallexy in which thier is millions of gallexys all that space.Do you really think we are the only ones here if so seems like a big waste
There are a wide variety of religious beliefs, and you will find most of them represented here. Many religious beliefs do not conflict at all with the idea that dinosaurs walked the earth some 65 million years before we got here, or the fact that the universe is so much bigger than we all. Not all religious teach that humans are the centre of the universe (literally or figuratively).

I don’t think there is any reason that you should accept any religion that demands that you reject science. But there are many religions that don’t ask you to do that. Whether or not you wish to consider one of those religions or not is up to you. Or you can just follow your own path.

(p.s. thank you very much for the effort, and welcome to RF :))

Depends on who you're talking to.

Most people while believing in forgiveness still believe in the concept of hell that is if choose not to follow their particular path of faith. So the real concern is not what you've done but what you believed in.

The subject of forgiveness has often confused me as well. Some christians have this strong belief in saving souls from entering hell while believing acts or sins against the bible will be forgiven as long as you believe in christ as "your" savior.

Yeah never made sense to me either.
so your telling me i now i have to be the right religion for me to be for given so whos religion is right

It seems that you are approaching this from a somewhat misguided understanding of Christianity. I'll let the Christians address that. From the Hindu point of view it is not God who forgives us for anything because God does not punish us for anything. We feel the results of our negative thoughts, deeds, and words through the process of karma.

Why should you believe? You should only believe in something because it appears to you to be the logical explanation. The belief should bring you peace and help you be a productive, happy member of the planet earth. It has nothing to do with forgiveness.

(PS: any is spelled, a n y, not n e. please, it's only an extra tap on the key board. your posts are hard to read in twitter form) :cool:
thank alot i so much belive in karma if its tru god dont judge us we do are selfs y should we even care what he says in the first place

fantôme profane;1830991 said:
There are a wide variety of religious beliefs, and you will find most of them represented here. Many religious beliefs do not conflict at all with the idea that dinosaurs walked the earth some 65 million years before we got here, or the fact that the universe is so much bigger than we all. Not all religious teach that humans are the centre of the universe (literally or figuratively).

I don’t think there is any reason that you should accept any religion that demands that you reject science. But there are many religions that don’t ask you to do that. Whether or not you wish to consider one of those religions or not is up to you. Or you can just follow your own path.

(p.s. thank you very much for the effort, and welcome to RF :))
thanks for your input and listening to me it helps to have more then one input on things

(PS: any is spelled, a n y, not n e. please, it's only an extra tap on the key board. your posts are hard to read in twitter form) :cool:[/quote]
if you know what it means y complain

Andal

resident hypnotist
ok then so lets say all the billions of miles of space and other life forms and all the same god right whear in the heck did he come from to create all this was it like pooof and thier he was give me a break

You assume time in linear. I do not. According to the Bhagavad Gita, there has never been a time when you, I, or God didn't exist. Because of our limited perception as humans we assume that all things (including God) must have a creator because our limited experience tells us that there is always a creator/created relationship. This may not be the case though.

Andal

resident hypnotist
thank alot i so much belive in karma if its tru god dont judge us we do are selfs y should we even care what he says in the first place

It's not a question if someone should care or not. One should care if they are interested in nurturing a relationship with God. If the person is not interested in that, then they shouldn't care. People who fall in love with God care about what he/she says. There is no compulsion in belief. Once one is coerced by threats of hell then love is inhibited.