• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

relgion and y its hard for me to belive

Have you seen the hand of God? or the wonders that are on earth that most people only dream about?

Have you been hanging from a cliff with nothing but your strength to separate you from the ground? Have you swam in the English channel? Have you ever been inside a castle?
Have you ever been in a virgin crystal cave? That is a start. I have seen and felt the many wonders of God.
well you see thats just the diffrence between me and youif you think all what you said to me all in which i think is dumb compared to what ive done or still gana do y would i want to swim it when i can fly over it in my owne jet y see the inside of a castel when i can owne one you see i dream bigger then that

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Tell me: haven't you noticed that even after Hitler murdered 6 million Jews, there are still Jews? Even after the Spanish Inquisition, there are still millions who worship the Goddess?

Tell me: haven't you noticed that even after Hitler murdered 6 million Jews, there are still Jews? Even after the Spanish Inquisition, there are still millions who worship the Goddess?
thats because he dident kill them all if he did we would not see ne my friend

Riverwolf

Premium Member
well you see thats just the diffrence between me and youif you think all what you said to me all in which i think is dumb compared to what ive done or still gana do y would i want to swim it when i can fly over it in my owne jet y see the inside of a castel when i can owne one you see i dream bigger then that

The wonderful is defined by the mundane. Beauty is defined by ugliness.

We got past the literacy but did you come here to find faith and ask a legit question or just act foolish.
not foolish im trying to get my point across or ways of thinking or diffrent which is y you belive in what you do and my thinking makes me belive what i do

Riverwolf

Premium Member
thats because he dident kill them all if he did we would not see ne my friend

Think about it.

Jews believe in God. However, Hitler murdered many of them. Shouldn't they be asking, "Where was God when we needed Him most?!" Shouldn't they come to the conclusion, therefore, that no God was there to help them?

Why did they not come to this conclusion? Why do they still worship a God who did not help those 6 million?

What do you believe?
i belive in a god just not the way human says if seen to much in life that makes me belive its all wrong but we had to of come from some place right i stoped beliveing in all the fairy talis after the 5th grade and i went out in the world and seen the bad that a all mighty powerfull god sits back and watches

Riverwolf

Premium Member
if thats what you think i think diffrent we are humen with that being said we are both bad and good

Bad is defined by good, and good is defined by bad.

In truth, good and bad do not exist anywhere, save for within our minds.

After all, one man's bad is another man's good. I, personally, think it's a waste of time to enter a car, a machine whose only real purpose is to get a person from point A to point B, into some worthless competition. However, you do not think so.

Without bad, good cannot exist, and without good, bad cannot exist.

Think about it.

Jews believe in God. However, Hitler murdered many of them. Shouldn't they be asking, "Where was God when we needed Him most?!" Shouldn't they come to the conclusion, therefore, that no God was there to help them?

Why did they not come to this conclusion? Why do they still worship a God who did not help those 6 million?
because if your fool enough to belive in him in the first place then its easy to be a foll again

Riverwolf

Premium Member
i belive in a god just not the way human says if seen to much in life that makes me belive its all wrong but we had to of come from some place right i stoped beliveing in all the fairy talis after the 5th grade and i went out in the world and seen the bad that a all mighty powerfull god sits back and watches

God doesn't quite "sit back and watch," although God somewhat could be considered a silent observer.

A Sage once said: "There is one thing God cannot do: God cannot separate Himself from us."

Riverwolf

Premium Member
because if your fool enough to belive in him in the first place then its easy to be a foll again

Nice way to insult an entire ethnic group of people.

I've talked to many Jews in my time. And believe me: NONE OF THEM were fools. Even a 13 year old, who mostly complained about how Jesus did not fulfill the Messianic prophecies, was very intelligent and knew what he was talking about.

Archer

We have free will and thousands of years of history to learn from yet we (not God) are cruel to each other. If it were you and you had laid out the rules what would you do? BTW the earth will be destroyed by fire and that is a scientific fact, how did the Jews know pork was bad for you?

Riverwolf

Premium Member
have you ever seen goerge carlins video of religion is ******** you tube it some time

I've seen George Carlin play that Catholic priest in Dogma. ^_^

From what I understand, he's a stand-up comedian. I'm not really into stand-up.

However, I do love the guy whose Youtube channel is Qualiasoup.