• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

relgion and y its hard for me to belive

Archer

I am pushing forty, I have yet to find a younger person who could keep up the pace! I have seen some older guys that I was hard pressed to keep up with though.

MissAlice

im miss spelling a lot and because im trying to keep up with the post

Oh well I too have trouble with that.

At any rate I recommend a site that will help with such difficulty. http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/.

They're great in catering to difficulties that come hand in hand with grammar and standarized english. I have Semantic Pragmatic Disorder which also makes it rough for me to follow and post. Anyway you might want to check it out, I've often find much more easier to interact while learning than trying to do it myself.

Jeremiah

ok so every time i get in to a talk with ne religious person they never give me a real answer to what i say its alway you just have to have faith

"they never give me a real answer to what i say its alway you just have to have faith
"

The problem here is not with the answer, "faith". Your real problem here is that you do not understand the answer.

Archer

so if you understand it will change y do you hate texting its going to be around for a while

There is a lack of interpersonal communication skills among a lot of young people, many are lazy and out of shape. Many cant think for themselves and TBH they have their noses where they don't belong.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
There is a lack of interpersonal communication skills among a lot of young people, many are lazy and out of shape. Many cant think for themselves and TBH they have their noses where they don't belong.

As a young person myself, I can say that this is very true.

Go too fast, and you'll trip. The faster you go, the more painful you'll fall.

The world isn't going faster at all. Sure, consumer technology may be going faster (which bugs me), but that doesn't mean we shouldn't take the time to smell the roses. (I'm 22 by the way.)

tellmehowwouldyoufeelifionlyevertalkedtoyoulikethisasfarasimconcernedthisishowyouretalking
ya well if i want to keep my four cars one of them by the way 1st place winner in some of the biggest car showes around keep my nice home pay my bills and live good well some of just gada move fast so screw the roses i rather enjoy the finer things in life.i like to have the best of everything good job home great vacations to know when i get older im taken care of i take advantege of that you cant get that by slowing down ever see a rich man in new york move slow get used to working hard for less now because later in life you will get paid more for doing less

just remember we will be taken care of you some day:D

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Yeah, well, if I want to keep my four cars, one of them, by the way, is a 1st place winner in some of the biggest car shows around, keep my nice home, pay my bills, and live good, well some of just have to move fast. So screw the roses; I'd rather enjoy the finer things in life. I like to have the best of everything: a good job, home, great vacations, to know that when I get older I'll be taken care of. I take advantage of that. You can't get that by slowing down. Ever see a rich man in New York move slow?

Get used to working hard for less now because later in life you will get paid more for doing less.

I just edited your post to fit proper English. Took less than a minute.

Now, I tell you the truth: if those are truly your goals, you will NEVER know real bliss.

Archer

I have a Motorcycle, some PC's as well as a crunching farm, 3 kids, wife, big house Dodge Intrepid (paid for), Mazda B2500 (paid for), Blazer (paid for), E150 conversion Van with a 22" LCD TV and surround sound, an ATV, a frame buggy....................... I ain't rushing. I am enjoying:)

I have a Motorcycle, some PC's as well as a crunching farm, 3 kids, wife, big house Dodge Intrepid (paid for), Mazda B2500 (paid for), Blazer (paid for), E150 conversion Van with a 22" LCD TV and surround sound, an ATV, a frame buggy....................... I ain't rushing.
i wouldent rush for ne that my self man i sain the best things in life im not knocking you dont take that the wrong way

Riverwolf

Premium Member
as a youger person y should i listen to you.A person who belives in something thats not thier what can you give me that i can use in life you dont pay my bill keep me healthy

You want to know where God is?

Look. There's God.
Smell. There's God.
Hear. There's God.
Touch. There's God.
Taste. There's God.
Think. There's God.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
thats y every day above ground is a great day no matter how bad it may seem

And why it's important to enjoy the NOW rather than rush faster than we can run to the future.

A great Sage once said to save tomorrow for tomorrow.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Trust me. You don't have to give up your goals in order to switch your grammar around a bit so it doesn't look like we're talking to a 7 year old.