• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

relgion and y its hard for me to belive

Yeah I fired a guy for that crap one time, and honestly texting is for kids and it is bad because it is killing communication.
that sucks and your right it is killing communication look what its done to me but some of us have to text its are only way to the outside world you might understand that just like i dont understand religion with the way time is going today get used to it

Yeah, you do. It's been two hours since you posted the OP. (Opening Post.) In that time, you've had more than enough time to refine your grammar. You've also had time to refine your other posts here.

This entire thread has been dragged on for seven pages, because several of us can't understand what you're saying. All of that could have been avoided if you had taken the time to type proper English.

In other words, it's actually taking longer to get your point across because you're typing in this weird language.

Now... in PROPER English... what is your dilemma?
you know what you are correct but if i did that it would take all dam day which i dont have

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
that sucks and your right it is killing communication look what its done to me but some of us have to text its are only way to the outside world you might understand that just like i dont understand religion with the way time is going today get used to it

You won't understand religion, at least not from us, until you break this bad habit.

I don't expect you, in this state, to succeed right away. Take this advice:

Going slow is most often the fastest way to go.

Archer

No actually some of us olde folk hate that crap and wont let our children screw with the crap. Perhaps that is part of your problem, slow down and enjoy life. Find God or at least open up and let him find you.

No actually some of us olde folk hate that crap and wont let our children screw with the crap. Perhaps that is part of your problem, slow down and enjoy life. Find God or at least open up and let him find you.
just like the story how all the old people used to say well in my day we had walk to school in ten feet on snow. maybe your like them geuss what we dont have to walk in the ten feet of snow we dont live in the past its always changing.I move fast because thats the way the world works for me to survive i dont expect you to text and understand just like i wont understand your ole folks point of view but your gana have to get used to it even if you dont like it just like the older people did

Archer

Oh:( I just know we both said slow down at 12:21.

Actually that is part of TQM as well as many other manufacturing methods. Slow down to speed up and get it RFT.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
I bet that makes communication quick and easy. :rolleyes:

Yeah. :facepalm:

Here's a bit of history: a treaty was screwed up because of faulty grammar. I wouldn't be surprised if wars are sometimes started because of faulty grammar. Certainly there are couples who break up because of miscommunication due to faulty grammar.

Andal

resident hypnotist
just like the story how all the old people used to say well in my day we had walk to school in ten feet on snow. maybe your like them geuss what we dont have to walk in the ten feet of snow we dont live in the past its always changing.I move fast because thats the way the world works for me to survive i dont expect you to text and understand just like i wont understand your ole folks point of view but your gana have to get used to it even if you dont like it just like the older people did

lol I'm not even old, and yes I text a lot. But come on, you've been on here for two hours obviously you have the time to write in proper english.

Jeremiah

"I move fast"

Babbling incoherently is not moving fast.

Riverwolf

Premium Member

Go too fast, and you'll trip. The faster you go, the more painful you'll fall.

The world isn't going faster at all. Sure, consumer technology may be going faster (which bugs me), but that doesn't mean we shouldn't take the time to smell the roses. (I'm 22 by the way.)

tellmehowwouldyoufeelifionlyevertalkedtoyoulikethisasfarasimconcernedthisishowyouretalking

Last edited:

Archer

Not really, it will pass when the next big thing comes along. 8tracks and LP's as a kid, cassette tapes, CD's now MP3. It will change.

Andal

resident hypnotist
Yeah. :facepalm:

Here's a bit of history: a treaty was screwed up because of faulty grammar. I wouldn't be surprised if wars are sometimes started because of faulty grammar. Certainly there are couples who break up because of miscommunication due to faulty grammar.

The schism between RCC and EOC was initially precipitated by miscommunication. The Western and Eastern Europeans couldn't understand each other when they met.