• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religious Ignorance.

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
Why? Why is it that people are ignorant?
Apathy.
Why can't our government stop things like racism? It can be stopped by the simple solution, we need to dissolve ignorcane of nationalities and religion.
Stopping discrimination is like trying to prevent the environment from changing.
There is no source of religious wealth in my area. It sickens me. We all need to urge our government to get rid of this religious and international (country-wise) ignorance. I mean, this is why i would be racially abbused, because the idiot next door cant tell the differnece between an indian and a pakistani.
What?
So, you have no problems with Pakistanis being abused, so long as you are not thought to be one?
There should be a big :help:, we are stupid! Stamp on my town
Probably should be one on every town. The bigger the crowd, the stupider it is.
[/quote]
Why should the government bother to teach religion at all? It seems fairly pointless to me. The whole safety argument is moot because of the possibilities it opens. It is not the job of the government to eliminate every possible sort of danger that exists to its citizens. The government should stop the major threats, and not waste resources on things that pose an insignificant problem.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I don't know about you, but where i live, people are clueless about religion, except for Christianity, which is the only thing taught in our multi-cultural nation.

Why? Why is it that people are ignorant? Why can't our government stop things like racism? It can be stopped by the simple solution, we need to dissolve ignorcane of nationalities and religion. There is no source of religious wealth in my area. It sickens me. We all need to urge our government to get rid of this religious and international (country-wise) ignorance. I mean, this is why i would be racially abbused, because the idiot next door cant tell the differnece between an indian and a pakistani.

There should be a big :help:, we are stupid! Stamp on my town

Thoughts?

If this doesent apply to you in the U.S. Thoughts are still appreciated.

I must say this,when racism is mentioned people automatically think of the BNP or white exremists however you will find more racism in the ethnic minorities than anywhere else.
Muslim and Seikhs don't get on at all well and in London you will find Lithuanians poles Russians don't mix well either and last but not least why should this country cater for a multicultural society .

No i won't find that. I have experienced that white people, everyday, middle-class normal white people are racist more than a Pakistani is to me.