• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Richard Dawkins Reads His Hate Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Neo Nerd

No need.

I've addressed your points. Namely that you cannot actually quote The God Delusion to substantiate your claims about Dawkins, you cannot find a debate out of the many on Youtube featuring the man and pull out where he has actively persecuted, oppressed or purged or even called for such things regarding religion, I already sourced two separate documents in which Dawkins calls for teaching about religion in schools and more.

You can't do it here. You won't do it there.

As if you haven't noticed everyone else except for darkendless has pretty much given up your comments in this thread for the banality that it is.

Though I am reminded of something yesterday from this thread.

Yet again at work someone with an obvious bowel problem had to destroy a toilet in the restrooms. After looking at the horror on my employees face I knew it wouldn't get cleaned up quick enough. So I go in to clean it up myself.

The quality of it was truly disgusting. Someone with the worst dietary habits. There shouldn't be that much red in a toilet. So I began with the basic tactic using a plunger. Thought that might have done it, flush and the water rises. So now I'm looking at basically a horrifying soup from hell's kitchen and wondering how I'm going to get this done without having to call a professional plumber and not having a snake on hand to use.

Well, I did the only thing left. Grabbed some small trash bags that covered my arm up to the elbow, reached down into the miasma to try to see if there was some other object obstructing the hole. There wasn't. Just damn. Desperately I used the plunger because it was the only tool to work with and suddenly.....it's fixed.

Yet another adventure in managing retail.

Now I liken that little adventure to pretty much reading the Primordial's comments in this thread. Except that you need more trash bags to protect yourself as you plunge into the ad hom riddled, trollish and intellectually deprived mentality that can do no more than essentially say "I know you are but what am I" type of reasoning.

Literally.

Plunging my arm down into a bowl full of some other person's nasty, disease riddled **** was practically rewarding compared to reading what dribbles out of your mind.

Dude that was the funniest rant i've heard in a while.

No offense PA but it was pretty awesome.

-Q

Status
Not open for further replies.