• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rival Annoyed

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
So yesterday I asked my nana to leave a bottle of wine for me, as I cannot buy my own for having no ID, before she and my pa left. She forgot, but asked the neighbour to leave a bottle in the porch. Well, I kept looking in the porch and no wine.
Turns out my alcoholic father had taken it and drunk it.
Even though he knew it wasn't his (he didn't know it was mine, but he also knew it wasn't his)
And he had six bottles of beer bought for him that day.

I am so pissed off. I don't drink wine very regularly, I was so looking forwards to it, I can't buy my own and he had no right.

I mean how hard is it to be moral and not take what's not yours?

I escaped a life of sexual abuse (step-dad) for life with a narcissist (mom) and escaped life with a narcissist for life with a drunk.

What the hell life.

And now you deny me a bottle of vin?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
PS my alcoholic father and HPD-NPD mom can go to hell. I deserve parents. I have no idea why I was born. Clearly neither of them want me.

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
"If I knew you'd have turned out like this, I'd have given you up for adoption when you were a baby." - Rival's mom.

I LOVE YOU TOO MAMA.

But do you know what I love more? The Humber Bridge. I don't know how many metres it is but I'm sure I'd die if I jumped from it. It's been a recurring fantasy of mine lately and a ticket on the train only costs about £6 to go there.

larcellana_tanay_03_03_2012_164a.jpg

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
"If I knew you'd have turned out like this, I'd have given you up for adoption when you were a baby." - Rival's mom.

I LOVE YOU TOO MAMA.

But do you know what I love more? The Humber Bridge. I don't know how many metres it is but I'm sure I'd die if I jumped from it. It's been a recurring fantasy of mine lately and a ticket on the train only costs about £6 to go there.

larcellana_tanay_03_03_2012_164a.jpg

Patience, that's what you need patience.

It isn't the end of the world, the beautiful days will come, you have a bad day today or
it was for many days but that doesn't mean all of your days will be so.

Hold on and take a deep breath and your life is precious and you should enjoy it if not
today then tomorrow, try to avoid alcohol, I know it'll help you to escape for awhile
but it isn't the solution, be strong and go on with this amazing life and whatever
the troubles that you'll face in this life be strong and challenge them, these are challenges
and you can face them with strength and patience.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It ain't your problems, much less any other person's problems, that make you a remarkable person, Rival, it's your strengths that do that -- and you do have strengths.

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't want strength. I want a shoulder to cry on. I feel like I've been an adult my whole life.

My god I can't wait to die.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I do consider alcohol a disease to mind, and health,and cause lot of problems,in matter of life.

It's like selling "commun" disease by money !

So my advise take a courage to stop drink it :)

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
I do consider alcohol a disease to mind, and health,and cause lot of problems,in matter of life.

It's like selling "commun" disease by money !

So my advise take a courage to stop drink it :)
What are you talking about? I drink it very rarely, which is why I'm so annoyed he took it.

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't even get drunk. I've never been drunk in my life. I just like a glass of wine or two on a night sometimes.

Can't even have that.

HE HAD SIX BOTTLES OF BEER WHY DID HE TAKE MY WINE.

And do you know what? Just a few weeks ago he was COMPLAINING about wine.

I HATE YOU.

VOUS N'ETES PAS MON PERE.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I don't want strength. I want a shoulder to cry on. I feel like I've been an adult my whole life.

My god I can't wait to die.

Are you complaining because you can't buy alcohol because of your age or you're
complaining that your father got your bottle or you're annoyed of your family because
they drink alcohol, I'm confused.:confused:

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
@Laika you think this is funny?

@FearGod my dad drank a bottle of wine that was not his, it was mine. He knew it wasn't his and he drank it anyway. Prior to this, he had been given six bottles of beer he could have drunk instead. No, he chose to steal my wine, on top of knowing that I can't buy my own. A bottle of wine I'd specifically asked for on that day.

Laika

Premium Member
I don't even get drunk. I've never been drunk in my life. I just like a glass of wine or two on a night sometimes.

Can't even have that.

HE HAD SIX BOTTLES OF BEER WHY DID HE TAKE MY WINE.

And do you know what? Just a few weeks ago he was COMPLAINING about wine.

I HATE YOU.

VOUS N'ETES PAS MON PERE.

Sorry you're having a **** day. I cant do anything about it but If we meet up again, remind me to buy you a glass of wine or a cheap bottle of one.I don't drink but at least I can enable you. What are freinds for? :)

P.s. I think its funny because your dad drank the wine despite complaining about it.

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
So he's a thief and an alcoholic.

Not my father.

A father wears a shirt and trousers and goes to work and brings home money. He doesn't sit in his bedroom in his parents' house drinking and complaining and not working.

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
No I'm not okay. I'm already working out how to get to the bridge from the train station.

Kirran

Premium Member
If your biological father is not a father to you, that's that. It sucks. But that's not your only chance for family. The older you get the more family becomes what you make it, and your relationships with friends, partners etc is what's important. It's those relationships that are your real family then. You're only 21!