• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rival Annoyed

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Read an article awhile back that made a lot of sense. People will no longer purchase a car at some point. The cars will be self driving. You make a call, or use an app on your phone. The car shows up and takes you where you want to go. You get out and it drives off to the next customer (or waits if you want to pay for the time) Might even see the very beginning of this before you and I are pushing up daisies.

I will be very disruptive. Auto makers will no longer need dealer showrooms and lots full of cars. The companies that operate such services can buy directly from manufacturers, or perhaps the manufacturers will operate the driving services themselves.
Sounds like change we can live with, since it will be more convenient & efficient.

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
I have decided that some of my unhappiness may be unfounded. Or at least overstated.

Whilst the fact that I'm not and never have been in a relationship makes me unhappy, I also look and see plenty of people who've been in many disastrous relationships. These have left them broken, scarred and miserable. The desire for sex is a strong motivational factor which, although I completely understand, will also never understand how one can enter a union with sex as a priority. As a smut writer I have explored, and sometimes experienced, all sorts of sexual psychologies and suchlike. This has been my life since I had 12 years. Yet I would never, ever enter a relationship because of sex; a relationship with a person I barely know. A few things in common and a strong sexual urge is not nearly enough.

So whilst my life may be based on this, writing smut, looking at nudes, watching hentai and all sorts of other things, I am still not engaging it. Whilst it may be my dream to decorate my future house full of pictures of naked girls and phallic objects, have shelves of smut books and spend evenings entertaining questionable guests, it's not what I am. It's who I am. And I'd rather be a happy celibate than a miserable broken heart.

_77355243_78773811.jpg

Last edited: