• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

role call! how many active Pagans do we have here?

mostly harmless

Endlessly amused
I haven't been on in months because I am having computer problems and one family crisis after another it seems....but, I'm still around!

<waves>

Troublemane

I talk to trees and birds, and have been possessed by Thoth in the past. I believe that places me in here, LoL!:tribal:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
No one misses me?? Jerks!

Anyone, here, present and accounted for.

I did, hell I didn't even know you where back. I don't go down the the announcement part of the page that much so I don't really know what's going on.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
'course i miss you hun!

you posted yesterday? awesome, i can only assume that means you have a roof over your head?

Circle_One

Nope, no permament roof, anyway. Just temporary couches. I'm staying at the boy's new apartment for now, but it's REALLY small and I'm getting ready to kill him. It was all good when we were sharing a big house together, but his little one and a half is getting really small, really quickly, haha.

Kcnorwood

Been a Pagan for the last 10 years myself...... I haven't been on alot for a good while just because the topics on here like other fourms tend to repeat themselves....