• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Romance, the erie evidence of God.

mickiel

Romance can start a war or end one. It can heal a family or break one up.

It can key you into Gods existence, or blind you to it.

And I want to go into why.

Peace.

Bird123

At least once a year I like going into Romance, because I think its a Great Power and evidence of God. We want to Love and be Loved, and I think that comes from a purposeful design of a Great designer. Romance is a fingerprint of God, for sure. In my view, its just sure proof of him, absolute to me. If its one thing I have learned and experienced in life, its the Love of a Woman. Its one of the finest things I have ever experienced. The devotion, the attraction, the dedication they will show, the support, the friendship and companionship-- this keys me into Gods existence, I know this Great emotional reality comes from him, and lets me know God must be a very Loving being.

He has expressed a unique part of himself through his creation of the female species, and we can look at them, and learn some of God. I have known women who would do anything for me and would cry and break down if they thought I would leave them. I had one even get violent with me when I told her I am through, she said if she couldnot have me, then nobodyelse would, and proceeded to try and kill me with a knife. I had to literally run from that woman. But she was a good woman, just too tempermental for me, yet today she is a minister of a growing church and we laugh about this event 15 years ago.

But its the intense emotion that attracts my keen intrest in God, his existence, his hiding of himself,

And his way of leaving sure signs of himself, to those who can see. Listen, let me tell you something very real. This whole thing is two worlds merging, and yet not merging. The Spirit world exist, I believe, and this physical world does, this we can see. But we can't see this Spiritual world, but we can see its " Fingerprints", and learn to consciously identify it.

And Romance is a definte fingerprint of God.

And I want to go into why.

Peace.
How can anyone agrue with Love???? I must agree God's fingerprints are all over this one. God is Unconditional Love! Does anyone out there know why God is Unconditional Love????? Because it is really the most intelligent way to be!!! THINK ABOUT IT EVERYONE!!!

mickiel

How can anyone agrue with Love???? I must agree God's fingerprints are all over this one. God is Unconditional Love! Does anyone out there know why God is Unconditional Love????? Because it is really the most intelligent way to be!!! THINK ABOUT IT EVERYONE!!!

Well I agree, his fingerprints are just all over this proof of him. Love is so influential, its power, definte power, and definte proof of God.

Peace.

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
Really, if that were the case I don't think a "god" would allow shallow hearless cold blooded murders to exist. You know those created by "gpd" but have no love for anything including themselves......:facepalm:

nrg

At least once a year I like going into Romance, because I think its a Great Power and evidence of God. We want to Love and be Loved, and I think that comes from a purposeful design of a Great designer.
This sentence indicates that you think God designed love, but it shows no proof. We're off to a bad start.
mickiel said:
Romance is a fingerprint of God, for sure. In my view, its just sure proof of him, absolute to me. If its one thing I have learned and experienced in life, its the Love of a Woman. Its one of the finest things I have ever experienced. The devotion, the attraction, the dedication they will show, the support, the friendship and companionship-- this keys me into Gods existence, I know this Great emotional reality comes from him, and lets me know God must be a very Loving being.
I thought the second part of the post would contain some reasoning, or actual evidence, proving God designed love. So far, I was wrong.

mickiel said:
He has expressed a unique part of himself through his creation of the female species, and we can look at them, and learn some of God.
Through the creation of the female species? Wow, that was random. How do you know his master piece isn't the love between siblings? And when I say "know", I mean know, not "think" like you stated in the beginning of the post.
mickiel said:
I have known women who would do anything for me and would cry and break down if they thought I would leave them. I had one even get violent with me when I told her I am through, she said if she couldnot have me, then nobodyelse would, and proceeded to try and kill me with a knife.
I mean no disrespect to God, but in my humble opinion, his omnipotence would be more convincing if his creations, that are meant to benifit us and provide evidence that He exists, didn't back fire and lead to attempted murder.
mickiel said:
I had to literally run from that woman.
My spider sense tells me that an "exercise, a life saving proof of God"-thread will be arriving shortly.

mickiel said:
But its the intense emotion that attracts my keen intrest in God, his existence, his hiding of himself,
He hides himself through the emotions we feel? Please, make sense of that statement, I don't have a clue of what you're saying.

mickiel said:
And his way of leaving sure signs of himself, to those who can see.
Um, I don't know how much philosophy you've studied, or how much of that was epistemology (logic, in particular) but unless you can prove that those who can't see lacks something your statement is meaningless.

Let me give you a hint: I can prove that the night sky is in fact black, even though a blind person have no idea what color it has. I can, through the scientific method, show that you can only identify colors if you have working eyes and, with further research, show why the blind person's eyes doesn't work and mine do. I can then reproduce those results, either with optical simulations with lenses or test animals, and prove that working eyes are a must in order to distinguish the color black. How can you prove who can and can't see, and that it's not a part of someone's imagination?
mickiel said:
Listen, let me tell you something very real. This whole thing is two worlds merging, and yet not merging. The Spirit world exist, I believe, and this physical world does, this we can see. But we can't see this Spiritual world, but we can see its " Fingerprints", and learn to consciously identify it.
And how can we determine that it originates from the spiritual world and not from the material world? And remember, the criteria you list cannot be broad enough that material things are possible to be included, otherwise it's back to the drawing board.