• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Romance, the erie evidence of God.

no-body

I am not trying to win, I couldcareless for that, I am expressing my true thoughts.

Peace out.

The schizophrenic shouting in the middle of the park is trying to express his true thoughts too, but it dosen't make very much sense either.

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
I am not trying to win, I couldcareless for that, I am expressing my true thoughts.

Peace out.
So basically what you're truelly saying is: " I am right no matter what you say. No matter the evidence against m,y thoughts, I am too proud to change my thoughts. Even IF they could be wrong"

By the way you never answered, do you get foodstamps?

mickiel

So basically what you're truelly saying is: " I am right no matter what you say. No matter the evidence against m,y thoughts, I am too proud to change my thoughts. Even IF they could be wrong"

By the way you never answered, do you get foodstamps?

Your searching and scraping for something to give you an advantage, because you inwardly feel you have none.

Peace.

mickiel

The schizophrenic shouting in the middle of the park is trying to express his true thoughts too, but it dosen't make very much sense either.

Schizophrenia is evidence of Consciousness , and some of them make good sense to me.

Peace.

mickiel

Schizophrenia is evidence of Consciousness , and some of them make good sense to me.

Peace.

In fact, Schizophrenics do " Better" than the rest of us in simple sensory perception. They are more alert to visual stimuli, as might be expected if we think of them as not having to strain such stimuli through a buffer of consciousness. This is seen in their ability to block EEG alpha waves more quickly than normal persons following an abrupt stimulus, and to reconize projected visual scenes comming into focus considerably better than the normal.

Indeed, Schizophrenics are almost drowning in sensory data. Unable to narratise or conciliate, they see every tree and never the forest. They seem to have a more immediate and absolute involvement with their physical environment , a greater " In the Worldness". Such an interpitation, at the least, could be put on the fact that Schizophrenics fitted with prism glasses that deform visual perception learn to adjust more easily than the rest of us, since they do not overcompensate as much.

Evolution couldnot make these adjustments in them, ONLY a creator who has inserted this INTO humanitys consciousness even at demented levels which we simply do not understand.

Its proof of God in a nutshell, no pun intended.

Peace.

mickiel

In fact, Schizophrenics do " Better" than the rest of us in simple sensory perception. They are more alert to visual stimuli, as might be expected if we think of them as not having to strain such stimuli through a buffer of consciousness. This is seen in their ability to block EEG alpha waves more quickly than normal persons following an abrupt stimulus, and to reconize projected visual scenes comming into focus considerably better than the normal.

Indeed, Schizophrenics are almost drowning in sensory data. Unable to narratise or conciliate, they see every tree and never the forest. They seem to have a more immediate and absolute involvement with their physical environment , a greater " In the Worldness". Such an interpitation, at the least, could be put on the fact that Schizophrenics fitted with prism glasses that deform visual perception learn to adjust more easily than the rest of us, since they do not overcompensate as much.

Evolution couldnot make these adjustments in them, ONLY a creator who has inserted this INTO humanitys consciousness even at demented levels which we simply do not understand.

Its proof of God in a nutshell, no pun intended.

Peace.

Many schizophrenics believe in God, quess why?

Peace.

mickiel

Romance is such a clear evidence of God, its surreal reality that is both seen and unseen, just like God, its progenitor. We know romance exist, we can see its results. Thats just like God, we know he exist by seeing his results. Results then is proof of reality, no results, no reality.

The results of God are academic, and very real.

Peace.

mickiel

Romance is not a person, place or thing, but we all know it exist . ( Thats how it is with God). Its a power unto itself and its an erie power of great influence. ( Thats how it is with God). It has the power to cause great relationships.

Thats how it is with God, and its how to identify God.

Peace.

mickiel

In our hearts, and using our consciousness, we can literally " Feel Gods pressence", and know he exist. I call this " Romantic Spiritual Meditation", which gives us the power to go beyond what we cannot see.

This is one way to understand that God is real.

Peace.

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
Romance is not a person, place or thing, but we all know it exist . ( Thats how it is with God). Its a power unto itself and its an erie power of great influence. ( Thats how it is with God). It has the power to cause great relationships.

Thats how it is with God, and its how to identify God.

Peace.
No it's not, and you know what..? Do some research, so back in the ancient times. When men had sex with women and left them to raise the child, HOW IS THAT ROMANTIC. Romance is a by-product of society. As society grew and we became more civilized we redifined what it meant to be a family. Romance is not soemthing that has been here since the beginning...... Sex is two things, passion first and foremost. No one gets hot and bothered by the thought of making babies. Secondly, to pro-create, nothing romantic about that grand scheme is there......