• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Romance, the erie evidence of God.

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
Translation: I am interested, but willnot admit it.

Pride!

You are transparent and I see through you.
Peace.
Yeah right, why don't you man up and tell me how you associate pedophilia with being gay??

I am interested to see how you could even connect those dots..

mickiel

Yeah right, why don't you man up and tell me how you associate pedophilia with being gay??

I am interested to see how you could even connect those dots..

Its common denomenator is perverted lust, each and every time. Unatural affection which centers on the EXACT same desire, to do something that YOU want to do to another person, no matter what their age or sex.

Its what YOU want, so YOU justify it in any manner that suits YOU!

Peace.

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
Its common denomenator is perverted lust, each and every time. Unatural affection which centers on the EXACT same desire, to do something that YOU want to do to another person, no matter what their age or sex.

Its what YOU want, so YOU justify it in any manner that suits YOU!

Peace.
See your showing your colors. You assume because I have sexual feelings and attracted to men, and that is a perversion in your eyes. So I must want/like all perversions. Did I get it?.....

I am gay man, and quite simply that means I prefer to make my partner a man. I have had no desire or will ever have any desire to sleep with children. I am not a pedophile, that is not a gay man. For you to associate to different extremes, shows how people of faith will blantantly and ignorantly lie to defend their own un-founded opinions. I will not be associated with or referred to as something I am not.

Homosexuality is found everywhere, it has been here before Jesus. Homosexuality is not a perversion. Prime example is the bee and flower, who procreate with each other and are of different species. Do you find this to be a pervision as well...
?
What's even funnier is the followers of your little cult, are the people who molest children. Not gay men, but Catholic priests, your people right??

Last edited:

mickiel

I am gay man, and quite simply that means I prefer to make my partner a man. I have had no desire or will ever have any desire to sleep with children. I am not a pedophile, that is not a gay man.quote]

Well I totally disagree with this, Pedophiles are gay men. I understand that many gay men willnot sleep with children, and believe that to be true, it just shows that being gay does not mean you have no morals. Your morals just includes being with others of the same sex. For example: bisexuals. Those who sleep with males and females, how could one label this as not being gay, and exclude them from being homosexual or gay? As you are trying to exclude pedophiles from being gay, as if your world is now " Group selective in its definitions." And holds distinct personality.

Its the exact same lust.

Peace.

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
You may disagree all you want, but you're wrong. Period, your grouping all deviant sexual acts as being homosexual because you see homosexuality as deviant. it is not.

We are not the same;

Bisexuals, simply have no defiant sexual prefernce. They can have sex and be happy with either sexes.

Homosexuals, are simply people attracted to members of the same sex.

Heterosexuals, are people attracted to the opposite sex.

Transgendered, are people who feel trap as the opposite sex in their body. Has nothign to do at all with sexual desire.

pedophile, is someone who molests and has sexual intercourse with children.

A Pedophile can be gay, straight or bisexual. Pedophile and sexual orientaion are not the same. You may want to learn to diffirentiate the two....

no-body

Well I totally disagree with this, Pedophiles are gay men..

If we're using "pedophile" here to denote anyone who wants to sleep with underage persons the biggest offenders there are heterosexual men against girls, chief, not grown men against boys.

Last edited:

mickiel

A Pedophile can be gay, straight or bisexual. Pedophile and sexual orientaion are not the same. You may want to learn to diffirentiate the two....

Just mix it all in the same pot, then label it " Different." Come out with your own label, although the ingredient is still the same, Lust. Homosexuality, or being gay, is simply inordinate lust, or unatural lust toward another person.

Its just way more gay people than the world knows, or than the people themselves know. And I believe this is how God wanted it, when he confused this world with the knowledge of both good and evil, he " Mixed our consciousness up." That WHY you think its natural to have sex with another man, it relates to what is in your consciousness, which rules your affections and desires, and your mind will fight for this. You want your children to be as you are, your country, and this world, because its YOUR world, and you will seek to define it as it pleases YOU!

Its the Homosexual syndrome, to view this world and everything in it, through THEIR desires. And hopes to be accomidated.

Peace.

mickiel

If we're using "pedophile" here to denote anyone who wants to sleep with underage persons the biggest offenders there are heterosexual men against girls, chief, not grown men against boys.

I think the men against boys stats will grow more closer to competition that may one day equal.

Peace.

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
Just mix it all in the same pot, then label it " Different." Come out with your own label, although the ingredient is still the same, Lust. Homosexuality, or being gay, is simply inordinate lust, or unatural lust toward another person.

Its just way more gay people than the world knows, or than the people themselves know. And I believe this is how God wanted it, when he confused this world with the knowledge of both good and evil, he " Mixed our consciousness up." That WHY you think its natural to have sex with another man, it relates to what is in your consciousness, which rules your affections and desires, and your mind will fight for this. You want your children to be as you are, your country, and this world, because its YOUR world, and you will seek to define it as it pleases YOU!

Its the Homosexual syndrome, to view this world and everything in it, through THEIR desires. And hopes to be accomidated.

Peace.
You just keep digging...

Now all those who have different views are trying to take over the world and force their views onto others...?? You're the only one trying to do that. I don't care waht sexual orientation anyone is. gay straight or bi, as long as you're not harming anyone, then it isn't anyone's concern. I do not advocate pedophilia, and you're trying to associate me with that. So lets try this...

The main offenders of pedophilia are white men, and even more so Priests, who beleive in god and jesus and all that non sense just like you. So it is you and your people who molest children buddy....

no-body

I think the men against boys stats will grow more closer to competition that may one day equal.

Peace.

Look, pedophiles like children. All pedophiles who molest boys might be gay or bi-sexual but not all gays or bisexuals are pedophiles.

Or shall we take the crazy train all the way to the station and say heterosexuality is unnatural because all pedophiles who molest only girls are heterosexual?

mickiel

You just keep digging...

Now all those who have different views are trying to take over the world and force their views onto others...?? You're the only one trying to do that. I don't care waht sexual orientation anyone is. gay straight or bi, as long as you're not harming anyone, then it isn't anyone's concern. I do not advocate pedophilia, and you're trying to associate me with that. So lets try this...

The main offenders of pedophilia are white men, and even more so Priests, who beleive in god and jesus and all that non sense just like you. So it is you and your people who molest children buddy....

Well if you expect not to be associated, then don't associate me, I am not a religious man, take no part in religion whatsoever. I am not a priest or minister, I am a black man, not white. I am not gay, never have sexually bothered a boy, never will, and I still affirm that its lust conceived that causes that. Its your lust that makes you do what you do, not your differing status in the gay community.

Peace.

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
Well if you expect not to be associated, then don't associate me, I am not a religious man, take no part in religion whatsoever. I am not a priest or minister, I am a black man, not white. I am not gay, never have sexually bothered a boy, never will, and I still affirm that its lust conceived that causes that. Its your lust that makes you do what you do, not your differing status in the gay community.

Peace.
Pedophiles are NOT IN THE GAY COMMUNITY!!!

and further more, your black so you must rape and steal and speak real dumb and be on welfare... right??

Thats what we're doing right? Stereotypes.....

mickiel

Look, pedophiles like children. All pedophiles who molest boys might be gay or bi-sexual but not all gays or bisexuals are pedophiles.

?

Well I agree, but the common denomenator is still perverted lust, no way around that. If lust is NOT perverted, it willnot do perverted things. It may think perverted thoughts, but still seek to control them, not act them out. Homosexuality is submission to perversion, in some cases, but in others, its inborn habitual desires that cannot be avoided because the consciousness is already fixed.

Peace.

mickiel

Pedophiles are NOT IN THE GAY COMMUNITY!!!

and further more, your black so you must rape and steal and speak real dumb and be on welfare... right??

Thats what we're doing right? Stereotypes.....

You simply cannot exclude pedophiles from the gay community, just because you don't favor their flavor of gay.

Peace.

no-body

Well I agree, but the common denomenator is still perverted lust, no way around that. If lust is NOT perverted, it willnot do perverted things. It may think perverted thoughts, but still seek to control them, not act them out. Homosexuality is submission to perversion, in some cases, but in others, its inborn habitual desires that cannot be avoided because the consciousness is already fixed.

Peace.

Why is homosexuality "submission to perverted lust" ? When you have sex with a woman do you shut your eyes and only do missionary or something?

mickiel

Why is homosexuality "submission to perverted lust" ? When you have sex with a woman do you shut your eyes and only do missionary or something?

When a man has sex with a man, thats perversion, or " Abnormal instinct", which is purposely deviating from expected or accepted behavior or opinion, contrary to public acceptance, this is just how it is, and its websters standard definition of it.

Change websters definition, and you will change public opinion.

Peace.

no-body

When a man has sex with a man, thats perversion, or " Abnormal instinct", which is purposely deviating from expected or accepted behavior or opinion, contrary to public acceptance, this is just how it is, and its websters standard definition of it.

Change websters definition, and you will change public opinion.

Peace.

So by your logic a century or so ago doctors who said blacks where a child like race where correct because that was the majority opinion? Slavery and the Jim Crow laws where correct because you could find it in a book and every yahoo would agree with you?

mickiel

So by your logic a century or so ago doctors who said blacks where a child like race where correct because that was the majority opinion? Slavery and the Jim Crow laws where correct because you could find it in a book and every yahoo would agree with you?

Websters was changed in respect to that, we changed it.

When are you going to change your battle?

Peace.

no-body

Websters was changed in respect to that, we changed it.

When are you going to change your battle?

Peace.

You realize taking off your clothes in a middle of a debate isn't really winning just because everyone leaves, right?