• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ryan Wesley Routh; second Trump assassination suspect, was a well know Democrat, in influential DNC inner circles.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You need to watch more than just the fake news drum beat and cover up. The real continued problem are the security lapses, again, that now allowed Routh to get so close. The open view in the fence, used for the press to get pictures, was not protected. Even if you assume, for sake of argument, he was deranged lone wolf, why was the easy opportunity there and how did the lone wolf find it? The SS is supposed to be the elite team. This looks like another partial inside job. To add to this, the Biden's FBI, DNS and SS are all not forth coming about the first assassination attempt, never mind the second.

If these Agencies had a daily press conference, they could avoid people extrapolating the wrong way. But by not being forth coming, even to avoid any potential impact on the election, this make the DNC, who is their boss, look suspicious. What honest person foot drags the truth because it might set them free? That is a criminal trick to run out the clock. My guess is we will not know anything until after the election. Depending on who wins will then define the narrative, or lack thereof, by the FBI, SS and DHS; targeted bureaucratic bootlick.

The way the DNC works is nobody specifically requests a dirt bag to do some dirty work. Rather with everyone in the DNC walking in lock step march, to the tune of fake news, they all know what each other wants, and it is up to someone to stand up and do the dirty work. The DNC will provide cover and opportunity, but will stay far enough away to have culpable deniability via foot drag coverup. Routh was flamboyant and had a semi-celebrity liberal past. He built small houses for the homeless,, as part of his good charity work, while also selling arms on the side. He was sort of bi-polar.

I watched another interview, with another American, who knew him from Ukraine, both were over there to help Ukraine. He said Routh had this air about him of being above the law; protection. He had about 100 criminal convictions but never did a day in jail. These include guns and stolen cars. Somehow he could convince people and even judges to let him skip. He had to have backup in very high places, or be a con artist supreme. The male witness who knew him, said when in Ukraine, he would be very flamboyant walking around the streets with a loud American flag shirt, unafraid to draw attention to himself, and he was a the teflon don. He said, Roth expressed the philosophy of the ends justifies the means, and made people stay clear of him or down play themselves to not become his target. To see his picture in the news, he seems like an older surfer dude and not an untouchable. He could have been self motivated, but the weakness in security, with him able to reenter the country, not raise any flags and wait at the obvious insecure breach, at the proper time, shows there was inside assistance.

It does not look good for fake news to pretend he is not one of them. Their attempt to cover up adds suspicion, which in an election year is a good as admitting. Fake news may not have been in the loop, and was caught off guard, when their unknown self chosen one percolated to the top. Alejandro Mayorkas, the head of DHS has been in the middle of lots of dirt bag stuff; immigration, doing the dirty work for Biden and Harris. DHS heads the Secret Service, which has been lax, only with Trump, as though setting him up for any eventual DNC crusader.

But either way, this second attempt is helping Trump, once again. Trump had a rally in DNC infested, NY yesterday. Trump was at the top of this game, being very relaxed and less burnt out from the campaign trail. In spite of the Trial in NY, Trump still has a sentimental attachment to the state and city he grew up in. The large crowd was having fun and smiling. Trump feels even more fated to be alive for his purpose to make NY and the USA great again. He is a president for all the people, and not just one clan, like Harris and Biden, were.

The polls are shifting back toward Trump. All the acting and psychological training and conditioning of Kamala Harris, that led to her very good debate performance, having wore off like Cinderella at midnight. She is relaxed but back to word salad. Trump finally has his full secret service security detail, and the Teamsters just broke tradition and did not endorse the Democrat candidate, because the rank and file prefers Trump 2 to 1, to Harris. The leaders could not endorse Trump, since they are beholden to the DNC, but also to the rank and file who seem to prefer Trump.
Now that is one mighty long winded "no"...

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that there is zero indication that anything in the OP was "researched".

Care to try again?
I don't have to. Most people are smart on their own to ascertain if something is true or not.

I will say it would be nice if sources are provided , yet I would say if they were, it would likely be dismissed anyways.

Twilight Hue

All of my sources are from the MSM and are still dismissed for the most part.
The reason why I'm refusing to give sources on somebody else's term I only give them on my own terms now.

It's also not very hard to find claims on your own, which leads me to question as to why somebody else doesn't give sources for counterclaims as much as claims made whether the initiator of those claims decides to give sources themselves or not.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I don't have to. Most people are smart on their own to ascertain if something is true or not.
ROTFLMAO
One of many threads that reveal you above is wishful thinking:

I will say it would be nice if sources are provided , yet I would say if they were, it would likely be dismissed anyways.
You sure are doing a lot of back peddling for something you are so sure would be dismissed....

Twilight Hue

All of my sources are from the MSM and are still dismissed for the most part.
Yep same here so I decided not to play the game anymore which of course it is just the game to them and a debate tactic used in order to try to wear out their opponents with endless demands even though they already know from other threads, postings, and media sources.

Twilight Hue

ROTFLMAO
One of many threads that reveal you above is wishful thinking:

You sure are doing a lot of back peddling for something you are so sure would be dismissed....
Sure you can dismiss it. I'm certainly not against it , and I do still maintain that which is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence, but it's still doesn't make it necessarily not true.

I just have a higher opinion of people being smart enough to find out that information on their own and to provide their own counterclaims with or without sourcing.

Also laughter is good have a nice healthy laugh, it's always very good for the soul and body.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
You need to watch more than just the fake news drum beat and cover up. The real continued problem are the security lapses, again, that now allowed Routh to get so close. The open view in the fence, used for the press to get pictures, was not protected. Even if you assume, for sake of argument, he was deranged lone wolf, why was the easy opportunity there and how did the lone wolf find it? The SS is supposed to be the elite team. This looks like another partial inside job. To add to this, the Biden's FBI, DNS and SS are all not forth coming about the first assassination attempt, never mind the second.

If these Agencies had a daily press conference, they could avoid people extrapolating the wrong way. But by not being forth coming, even to avoid any potential impact on the election, this make the DNC, who is their boss, look suspicious. What honest person foot drags the truth because it might set them free? That is a criminal trick to run out the clock. My guess is we will not know anything until after the election. Depending on who wins will then define the narrative, or lack thereof, by the FBI, SS and DHS; targeted bureaucratic bootlick.

The way the DNC works is nobody specifically requests a dirt bag to do some dirty work. Rather with everyone in the DNC walking in lock step march, to the tune of fake news, they all know what each other wants, and it is up to someone to stand up and do the dirty work. The DNC will provide cover and opportunity, but will stay far enough away to have culpable deniability via foot drag coverup. Routh was flamboyant and had a semi-celebrity liberal past. He built small houses for the homeless,, as part of his good charity work, while also selling arms on the side. He was sort of bi-polar.

I watched another interview, with another American, who knew him from Ukraine, both were over there to help Ukraine. He said Routh had this air about him of being above the law; protection. He had about 100 criminal convictions but never did a day in jail. These include guns and stolen cars. Somehow he could convince people and even judges to let him skip. He had to have backup in very high places, or be a con artist supreme. The male witness who knew him, said when in Ukraine, he would be very flamboyant walking around the streets with a loud American flag shirt, unafraid to draw attention to himself, and he was a the teflon don. He said, Roth expressed the philosophy of the ends justifies the means, and made people stay clear of him or down play themselves to not become his target. To see his picture in the news, he seems like an older surfer dude and not an untouchable. He could have been self motivated, but the weakness in security, with him able to reenter the country, not raise any flags and wait at the obvious insecure breach, at the proper time, shows there was inside assistance.

It does not look good for fake news to pretend he is not one of them. Their attempt to cover up adds suspicion, which in an election year is a good as admitting. Fake news may not have been in the loop, and was caught off guard, when their unknown self chosen one percolated to the top. Alejandro Mayorkas, the head of DHS has been in the middle of lots of dirt bag stuff; immigration, doing the dirty work for Biden and Harris. DHS heads the Secret Service, which has been lax, only with Trump, as though setting him up for any eventual DNC crusader.

But either way, this second attempt is helping Trump, once again. Trump had a rally in DNC infested, NY yesterday. Trump was at the top of this game, being very relaxed and less burnt out from the campaign trail. In spite of the Trial in NY, Trump still has a sentimental attachment to the state and city he grew up in. The large crowd was having fun and smiling. Trump feels even more fated to be alive for his purpose to make NY and the USA great again. He is a president for all the people, and not just one clan, like Harris and Biden, were.

The polls are shifting back toward Trump. All the acting and psychological training and conditioning of Kamala Harris, that led to her very good debate performance, having wore off like Cinderella at midnight. She is relaxed but back to word salad. Trump finally has his full secret service security detail, and the Teamsters just broke tradition and did not endorse the Democrat candidate, because the rank and file prefers Trump 2 to 1, to Harris. The leaders could not endorse Trump, since they are beholden to the DNC, but also to the rank and file who seem to prefer Trump.
Citations, please.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Yep same here so I decided not to play the game anymore which of course it is just the game to them and a debate tactic used in order to try to wear out their opponents with endless demands even though they already know from other threads, postings, and media sources.
Actually, it's a debate tactic used to challenge claims made by own's opponent. So we don't have to just believe whatever anybody says.
People often believe and make claims about things that aren't actually true. Like Haitian immigrants stealing and eating peoples' cats and dogs.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I wonder why it is that every loony's failed
attempt to assassinate Trump is somehow
caused by Democrats, particularly Biden?
Does this make Trump a better candidate?
Or Harris a worse one?
Or is it just tribal mudslinging?

My money is on the last one.

Alien826

No religious beliefs
ROTFLMAO

They are SO DESPERATE they hire two people who could not get the job done and are going to hire yet another one?

ROTFLMAO

If either of the two shooters had been a professional "hit man", Trump would now be dead. The current record for a sniper kill is 3,800 meters, or about 2.36 miles. It's held by a Ukrainian soldier. Professionals are also very good at planning and concealment. You don't have to be that good, or have that level of weapon, to hit someone from the distance of the the rooftop used by the first attempted assassin and I expect there was a much better vantage point on the golf course that could have been used.

This is pretty good evidence that professional assassins were not used so far. It's also very worrying, as defense against that level of shooter is close to impossible.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
If either of the two shooters had been a professional "hit man", Trump would now be dead. The current record for a sniper kill is 3,800 meters, or about 2.36 miles. It's held by a Ukrainian soldier. Professionals are also very good at planning and concealment. You don't have to be that good, or have that level of weapon, to hit someone from the distance of the the rooftop used by the first attempted assassin and I expect there was a much better vantage point on the golf course that could have been used.

This is pretty good evidence that professional assassins were not used so far. It's also very worrying, as defense against that level of shooter is close to impossible.
The first one, a great many deal of hunters wouldn't have missed.
The second one, it seems like he tried to conceal himself like he was in a cartoon or something.
If a hired hitman goes after it's probably going to look more like other high profile hits and be at a distance or up very close.

Twilight Hue

I wonder why it is that every loony's failed
attempt to assassinate Trump is somehow
caused by Democrats, particularly Biden?
Does this make Trump a better candidate?
Or Harris a worse one?
Or is it just tribal mudslinging?

My money is on the last one.
Two assassination attempts on Trump's life.

Trump is a Republican.

Thought I'd give you a couple of facts so you can figure it out on your own.