• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

satanic music

Skorzeny

Anyone else been listening to Behemoth's new album? Some of their best work since The Apostasy.

[youtube]VHe4g4z_KsU[/youtube]

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Anyone else been listening to Behemoth's new album? Some of their best work since The Apostasy.

[youtube]VHe4g4z_KsU[/youtube]

Dude, I'm actually listening to just that song right now and was thinking about posting it! Love this album! :D

Skorzeny

Seeing as it hasn't been posted yet, I'll chuck this into the mix as well. This was the first single off the album leading up to its release. Nergal's vocal style in this track really is something else - probably the most invigorating track on the album. Not to take anything away from O Father, I think the two sound completely different and are both tremendous works of art, but like I said - the vocalisation in this track wakes something up inside you.

[youtube]SnTL1L8a6YI[/youtube]

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Ohhh damn my friend in real life (also a metalhead) showed me this and I orgasmed. When I heard "Belial" first time I listened to it I was like "Wait... did it just say... nah..." then I heard "beezlebub" and I thought "hmm... maybe?" then I heard "Satanas" I was like "yep, has to be" it says "Lucifer" and I straight away kept in mind to link the song in this thread.

[youtube]_Mbxe33BYW8[/youtube]
Ghost B.C - Year Zero (Lyric Video - HD)

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
[youtube]jt6xCf9Iivk[/youtube]

All of the Oath's songs are Satanic/occult. One of the best albums so far this years.

Last edited:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Ohhh damn my friend in real life (also a metalhead) showed me this and I orgasmed. When I heard "Belial" first time I listened to it I was like "Wait... did it just say... nah..." then I heard "beezlebub" and I thought "hmm... maybe?" then I heard "Satanas" I was like "yep, has to be" it says "Lucifer" and I straight away kept in mind to link the song in this thread.

[youtube]_Mbxe33BYW8[/youtube]
Ghost B.C - Year Zero (Lyric Video - HD)

Haha I love these guys. This song had popped up in this thread so many times.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I didn't realize this thread is as old as it is. When I got me a new guitar the other day, a Charvel Desolation DS-1 ST (looks like a Les Paul), I decided that among the not so very pleasant sounding attempts at having some level of competency before my guitar class in the fall starts, that I am dedicating all of my music, even my as of now poor guitar skills, to Satan. But here is my new baby:
DV019_Jpg_Regular_H77153.002_flat_black.jpg