• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

satanic music

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
My definition of Satanic has nothing to do with anti-Christian posturing. The Church will not define my Satanism. For me Satanism is summed up with the phrase "Wisdom through Adversity"

So, musics that challenge and evolve you, would be in my opinion, Satanic.
That said, Improvised musics come to mind.

I agree with you here, however, if a piece of music speaks to me, whether it be anti-christian black metal or pop culture, I will embrace it and find inspiration in it. I am a musician who composes everything from black metal guitars to new-age piano, to even neo-classical piano, and hard rock guitar and piano, and techno keyboard, etc.

Last edited:

Mindmaster

Premium Member
My definition of Satanic has nothing to do with anti-Christian posturing. The Church will not define my Satanism. For me Satanism is summed up with the phrase "Wisdom through Adversity"

So, musics that challenge and evolve you, would be in my opinion, Satanic.
That said, Improvised musics come to mind.

Your life philosophy is OT on this post. Put that in the general forum or point it to one more specialized. This is all about music... Post a song or don't.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Your life philosophy is OT on this post. Put that in the general forum or point it to one more specialized. This is all about music... Post a song or don't.
What are you talking about?
How is my 'life philosophy' OT (old testament)?
Some of us discuss the music not just throw it up. And you can't define satanic music until you define what your satanism is.
And I did post a piece.

** and the piece I add was something I wrote and recorded . . . Creator and his Creation, now THAT is Satanic in my book

Last edited by a moderator:

Orias

Left Hand Path
What are you talking about?
How is my 'life philosophy' OT (old testament)?
Some of us discuss the music not just throw it up. And you can't define satanic music until you define what your satanism is.
And I did post a piece.

"OT"..."Off Topic"...

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
This is my favorite Gregorian chant, the Dies Irae (Day of Wrath), whose theme has been variated upon by many composers from Berlioz to Liszt and in such films as "The Car" to "The Shining".

[youtube]Dlr90NLDp-0[/youtube]
Gregorian Chant - "Dies Irae" - YouTube

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

The Heathen

I'm a fan of Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats. Kind of a cross between a garage band and early Black Sabbath. See acidcoven dot com

Also

youtube forwardslash watch?v=rfwdCOeKFao

Valkyrie

Anyone here fan of raw black metal and death metal ? Bands like Mayhem ,Marduk ,Burzum ,Watain ,Carpathina Forest and my favorite one -Gorgoroth ,I just like destructive music .