• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

satanic music

Mindmaster

Premium Member
WARNING SATANIC MUSIC FOR SATANIC PEOPLE. MAKE SURE YOUR TRAYS
ARE IN AN UPRIGHT POSITION. IF IT COULD POSSIBLY WOUND YOUR
INNER CHILD OR CAUSE YOU EMOTIONAL TRAUMA GO OUT AND GET
A BEER OR WHATEVER. CONSIDER THIS YOUR WARNING.

[youtube]WgKyfrdcDwY[/youtube]

Skorzeny

WARNING SATANIC MUSIC FOR SATANIC PEOPLE. MAKE SURE YOUR TRAYS
ARE IN AN UPRIGHT POSITION. IF IT COULD POSSIBLY WOUND YOUR
INNER CHILD OR CAUSE YOU EMOTIONAL TRAUMA GO OUT AND GET
A BEER OR WHATEVER. CONSIDER THIS YOUR WARNING.

Listened to it last night when they released that video - fukcing stoked for this upcoming album.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Well, it just goes to show you I don't keep up with current events, I just found out that one of my favorite guitarists Jeff Hanneman of Slayer died of liver failure not too long ago. Hanneman and Kerry King will always be guitar legands to me. They both were early inspirations to me as a fledgling metal guitarist in my early teens. etc.... This one is for Jeff... the Dark Realms await you with open arms for the tears of diamons have been shed.

[youtube]yew9L0Xjm_g[/youtube]
Slayer - Hell Awaits - YouTube

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Skorzeny

Forgot to post this when it was released, my bad.

Definitely a new sound for black metal, but still distinctly Watain, and intricately poetic. I understand the perspective of the people who hate the direction Watain is taking this new record, but that's not to say I agree with them - I fukkin' dig it.

[youtube]ilbKGd9ezMY[/youtube]

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Forgot to post this when it was released, my bad.

Definitely a new sound for black metal, but still distinctly Watain, and intricately poetic. I understand the perspective of the people who hate the direction Watain is taking this new record, but that's not to say I agree with them - I fukkin' dig it.

[youtube]ilbKGd9ezMY[/youtube]

People like to think in absolutes. It's not bad, but it is completely different. I would say their older material pays homage to more traditional black metal and thrash elements. And unfortunately, I actually see that as their hook -- and older sound with refreshing themes and content. This album comes off as their Metallica "black album" to me in that the songs while good aren't really as hard hitting as their previous ones and are probably more likeable in general to the masses. It's just their old fans like me who are left with the spinning head. :) Lyrically, this album is probably better but musically I rather hear some of the old ones.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Hmm some more... :)

[youtube]b3jT22SWju4[/youtube]

Yes, this isn't Satanic. But, it is freaking awesome. And you thought it was all over with Heartwork.
[youtube]nSsrKl6HtAw[/youtube]