• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanism test = fecal blood occult test

VoidCat

Use any and all pronouns including neo and it/it's
I googled satanism test to try and find a test that'll test my knowledge of Satanism...first result on the page was fecal occult blood test
Screenshot-2021-12-14-16-54-48
Screenshot embedded of the first three search results which lead to medical sites apparently
Don't worry the screenshot does not show the actual test just the search results but why why is that the first thing to pop up...that has nothing to do with satanism.

Last edited:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I googled satanism test to try and find a test that'll test my knowledge of Satanism...first result on the page was fecal occult blood test
Screenshot embedded of the first three search results which lead to medical sites apparently
Don't worry the screenshot does not show the actual test just the search results but why why is that the first thing to pop up...that has nothing to do with satanism.

That is kind of a weird search engine thing.

VoidCat

I'm afraid that this may be the only test out there.
Want to know if you are a Satanist? A fecal blood occult test is your only option! Real Satanists know this. Get now today!/j

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Want to know if you are a Satanist? A fecal blood occult test is your only option! Real Satanists know this. Get now today!/j
It's in the DNA! LaVey did say Satanists are born, not made. So there could be a genetic predisposition.

VoidCat

It's in the DNA! LaVey did say Satanists are born, not made. So there could be a genetic predisposition.
Shhhh don't want the strict kind of Christians finding out. Then they might get their kids tested and themselves outta fear :eek:

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member

I was a teenage Satanist. The 15-year-old me might have thought, 'What in the infernal abyss! The xtoids are right! Satanism is sick!'

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Shhhh don't want the strict kind of Christians finding out. Then they might get their kids tested and themselves outta fear :eek:
We need to turn this into a meme and get it on Facebook. The panicky crowd would poo themselves. :D

VoidCat

We need to turn this into a meme and get it on Facebook. The panicky crowd would poo themselves. :D
I got Facebook...Id do that but my grandma I don't want knowing I'm luciferian...

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
Occult (definition) adj:

MEDICINE
(of a disease or process) not accompanied by readily discernible signs or symptoms.

VoidCat

Occult (definition) adj:

MEDICINE
(of a disease or process) not accompanied by readily discernible signs or symptoms.
Seems Google got it confused. The whole first page was nothing but about fecal occult blood tests. There was like two or three links that werent

I never did find a test that'll test my knowledge of Satanism...oh well.

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
That would make a good name for a crappy horror movie.

I think I was a Teenage Satanist would be a good romantic comedy. Imagine the trailer...

Narrator: This Halloween...

Young Roddy: Lord Satan, I evoke you and all the forces of darkness into this Triangle of Art!

Roddy's Mother: Roddy, your father and I have been concerned about you lately...

Young Priscila: :openmouth:

Young Roddy: Come to me, Dark Master, and receive this sacrifice!

Roddy's Mother: We noticed the Satanic symbol you drew on your hand...

Young Roddy: Let my joy be the sins of the flesh!

Roddy's Father: We're afraid you're getting yourself involved in Satanism, son.

Young Roddy: Crush my enemies like beetles!

Roddy's Mother: Yes. Wouldn't it be better if you just found yourself a girlfriend instead?

Young Roddy: :hearteyes:

Narrator: In a high school where love is against the rules...

Principal Godfrey: I don't wanna see any of you students hugging, kissing, or holding hands on school property.

Young Roddy: What Principal Godfrey says is irrelevant. Satan has made me my own authority. :smilingimp:

Narrator: One young man will do his own will...

Principal Godfrey: There will be absolutely no dating among students of Mocking Bird High.

Young Roddy: Hey, Sarah. Will you go out with me?

Sarah: No! Get away from me, you devil-worshipping freak!

Young Roddy: O Prince of Darkness, why must it be so hard to get what I want in life?

Narrator: Until he becomes a foreign exchange student... in Colombia!

Roddy's Father: Son, this will be a great experience for you.

Young Roddy: I doubt it.

Principal Garcia: Welcome, Rodi, to Bogotá High School! I guarantee you'll love it here.

Young Priscila: Hello. I'm Priscila. What's your name?

Young Roddy: Roadie, apparently.

Narrator: From the people who brought you When in Rome and The Proposal...

Young Priscila: I'm so happy to have met you, Rodi. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. :twohearts:

Young Roddy: Not too many girls fall in love with a Satanist.

Young Priscila: Deep down, I know you are actually a good guy.

Narrator: Comes a film about true love and spiritual discovery.

Young Roddy: Mom, Dad, I'm going to Harvard next year.

Swami Harananda: The pursuit of wealth and pleasure are legitimate goals, Roddy. So is realizing the God who is seated in the lotus of your heart and containing the whole uniwerse.

Boss: Congratulations, Roddy! You are now the new Director of Finance.

Older Roddy: Lord Shiva, my life is incomplete without a loving companion.

Swami Harananda: When you are ready, he will pair you with the right woman.

Older Priscila: Rodi!

Older Roddy: Priscila...

Roddy's Mother: I am so happy that your life has turned out this way.

Older Roddy: Priscila and I are getting married in December.

Roddy's Father: Don't get cold feet.

Older Priscila: :laughing:

Narrator: I was a Teenage Satanist. Rated PG-13. In theaters October 31.