• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientific Evidence Supporting Intelligent Design

OmarKhayyam

ID is a self evident Truth.

It has no supporting argument nor does it need any.

This message brought to you by WeFaithfulFew, LLC. We are supported by your free will gifts and offerings. Please, cash only.

Thank You and God Bless:)

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Evidence for ID: forget everything you learnt at school and open your mind to rediculous brainwashing.

ID sympathises with people who have no idea what science is, who simply believe it because it fits in with their concept of God.

Can't blame them really, where would the world be without obvious stupidity?

mordorf

intelligent Design and creationism is the same thing..
the only difference is that in I.D it's called a designer and in creationism he's called god.
Until they can claim that god/designer made all of us and the universe they have to prove that the designer exits to claim that someone has created something.
I can claim that it was the invisible unicorn that has created the earth you can't disprove that, but those who belive that god created the earth and whatnot can't prove or disprove that either.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie

I can claim that it was the invisible unicorn that has created the earth you can't disprove that, but those who belive that god created the earth and whatnot can't prove or disprove that either.

Ahh.....the I.U. theory.:unicorn:

jrbogie

i always thought that it'd be a simple matter for god to provide us with some evidence that we can study. he is all powerful and he wants us all to believe in him or else right? he could send a messiah to tell us all to point our telescopes say ten degrees to the right of the moon some night. then with every astrophysicist and astronomer in the world looking on with the best technology available, god could create another moon just like the one he created, what was it, six thousand years ago give or take? there is nothing god can't do is there? well is there?

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Why can't we find a prime number sequence in the Genome? Surely with all the non-coding areas there would be room for a repeatable mathematical sequence that could be de-coded as a clear sign of intelligent agency?

wa:do

logician

Why can't we find a prime number sequence in the Genome? Surely with all the non-coding areas there would be room for a repeatable mathematical sequence that could be de-coded as a clear sign of intelligent agency?

Or god could simply Email us all a detailed manual (PDF format?)of the steps he took in designing the universe. In this age of communications, should be a simple task for a god.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Too easy to fake. You can't just pop a mathematical sequence into a genome. Much more error proof. :D

If it's good enough for SETI, it's good enough for an "intelligent designer".

linwood

Too easy to fake. You can't just pop a mathematical sequence into a genome. Much more error proof. :D

If it's good enough for SETI, it's good enough for an "intelligent designer".

There are waaaay too many posts in this thread.

Someone might think there actually is evidence for ID by looking at the reply count.

:)

themadhair

I have proof of intelligent design. Look at how well adapted all the animals and plants are to their environments.

There is an intelligent designer. I call it ‘evolution’.

mordorf

I have proof of intelligent design. Look at how well adapted all the animals and plants are to their environments.

There is an intelligent designer. I call it ‘evolution’.

Yes to specific environment but if you take all the polar bears and put them in South America the most likely will die because they are not used to that environment, if a designer would have created all of this then all the animals and plants should be created so they can live everywhere but they can't.

mordorf

I simply made a statement that animals and plants adjusts to laws of nature in there surroundings, every organism on this planet has and will always adjust to their surroundings but let me make this clear first that not every organism can live everywhere on this planet right!!!

But if lets say that you where the designer wouldn't it be much easier to design everything so it can live everywhere without every animal and plants had to adjust to every new surrounding they come to???

If we look at the animal kingdom we see that many animals of the same kind just a few miles may way look a little different they may have a different pattern of beak and so and so.
That is my point that is why i mentioned the polar bears for an example om my statement.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
That's what evolution does... adapt animals and plants to local environments. It's a pretty specific 'designer' that way.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
I think that it's a great strategy by the ID members on the forum.

They are gathering ALL of the peer reviewed studies, along with the supporting data and the rest of the evidence, prior to posting a reply.

Obviously, they don't want to come in here with insufficient evidence. Why risk being mocked, when they can assemble an airtight case?

Yep - that's their plan.

Should be any moment now ....

themadhair

I think that it's a great strategy by the ID members on the forum.

They are gathering ALL of the peer reviewed studies, along with the supporting data and the rest of the evidence, prior to posting a reply.

Obviously, they don't want to come in here with insufficient evidence. Why risk being mocked, when they can assemble an airtight case?

Yep - that's their plan.

Should be any moment now ....

Inb4 Answers Research Journal