• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and

tas8831

I do not care about rejection, what I care too much if I am wrong or not. I am not expecting that people will accept me. I do not care about them. As long as I am right, then, the rest will be good. Because the truth will always be the truth, no matter how people label the Truth as lie...
Ok, then you're just wrong.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
And once again, these elements are in soil and flesh, right? They came before flesh at least?

Yes, they came before the Earth and sun. They were formed in stars before the sun and Earth existed.

Soil and 'flesh' are made out of these elements. Soil has a few more than 'flesh', like silicon and aluminum. But everything you see around you is made from atoms formed either in the Big Bang or in some star.

Last edited:

tas8831

Yes but to make a membrane, and with dna strands doesn't make sense to me that it just happened, evolved chemically by attraction. What other reason beyond chemical attraction or innate chemical force could there be to put all this together over and over again?
The notion of an anthropomorphic deity willing the universe into existence from nothing for no apparent reason doesn't make sense to me, AND there is exactly ZERO corroboration/evidence/data that even hints at such nonsense, let alone that the deity in question was the one that slaughtered unborn children for being in the uteri of mothers that did not worship him.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes but to make a membrane, and with dna strands doesn't make sense to me that it just happened, evolved chemically by attraction. What other reason beyond chemical attraction or innate chemical force could there be to put all this together over and over again?
Phospholipids form bilayers spontaneously in aqueous solution. It does not 'just happen'. It is due to the molecules shape and the conditions in which the molecules exist.

MrIntelligentDesign

@MrIntelligentDesign, here is a link to a song for you. The title of the song is "Origin of Species." But the last line is "That's what I call intelligent design." Enjoy

I can play FORK GUITAR too.. I have 5 fork guitars here in our place, 2 electric guitars... I am planning to buy violin, like Einstein, you know...lol! I can compose songs too since I had been composing poems... and is so easy... but I don't normally insult scientists...

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Yes, they came before the Earth and sun. They were formed in stars before the sun and Earth existed.

Soil and 'flesh' are made out of these elements. Soil has a few more than 'flesh', like silicon and aluminum. But everything you see around you is made from atoms formed either in the Big Bang or in some star.
What about the eternal owner that released it.

It separated burning into every variant you studied. It's separation is exact.

Each end is its owned presence its own form. Space cooling pressure holds it only in its exact only natural position. It is nowhere near biology.

Space plus it's owned body is exact as it's moment. Each separate in its being. The greater space pressure keeps it all together.

You do a reaction it time shifts back in time though space as it gets destroyed.

Otherwise one atom would destroy by communication all atoms in one change.

Yet it doesn't as space first does not allow transfer of communication until all released bodies meet back in time.

Named by Mr liar a reaction.

We don't react liars. As biology. We don't time shift by two space pressures liars.

In science men compare a human biology as taking in energy like a machine. We use energy up. As first compared so does his evil machine.

He puts the mass into the machine himself. Another science theist lie. He chooses where and when as men. Is not natural existence in any terminology.

He compares life for machine only theories. Lying.

Theism. Likeness. Comparing. Words. Stories. All theories falsely said first.

A theist is a humans self contradiction liar.

Water he claims is closer to the power of the sun as a thinker as direct paths he says.

Let me change water to get hydrogen only.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Found this after my last post. For those ,like me, who did/do not know about abiogenesis. Pretty cool!
As you are only a human your own life form began from human sperm and ovary. Inside heavens on a planet.

Not any story. It is exact where it is as data.

Data says a lying satanist is equals. Our data is a whole human exact where they live only

If you say I am claiming as a human first that this human being knows where it believes living organisms came about is not a human.

The data says so liars.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)

None of them is simple.