• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
:) Generations of what? Generations of -- chimpanzees. How long have chimpanzees been chimpanzees?

Your question was "How many generations to get a chimpanzee?". So it would be 1 generation to get a chimpanzee from a chimpanzee.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
They die anyway. That is foreordained, programmed into their bodies.
And that's quite possible for the survival of the species since if all organisms could live forever the Earth would be overcrowded and most would starve.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
And that's quite possible for the survival of the species since if all organisms could live forever the Earth would be overcrowded and most would starve.
Not necessarily. Meaning not all humans insist on having children. God said to be fruitful and fill the earth. He didn't say overfill it. The future is not yet here.

YoursTrue

No way out for religionists, either. Funny how that works.
So why be concerned if you are, about war...people suffering...the status of plant and animal life, and so forth. And/or the extermination of human life.

YoursTrue

Generations of what?
Ok from what if anything can be proven to have evolved into a chimpanzee? Understand the question now? Show evidence of that which evolved into a chimpanzee which wasn't a chimpanzee as we identify them today.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Not necessarily. Meaning not all humans insist on having children. God said to be fruitful and fill the earth. He didn't say overfill it. The future is not yet here.
The future is here now. Now. Now. Now. etc. I have no idea what the "future is not yet here" means. Can you explain that? Are you saying we haven't filled the Earth with enough people yet, but you know when that point will be reached?

I agree. There is nothing in the Bible where God directs mankind to overfill the Earth with people. But there is nothing in the Bible where God places a limit on the fruits of human production either so that we know to stop. No information on what level "filled" is.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
First you have to know how long dust was...
Why do you have to know how long the dust existed to know how long it took to create something from dust? You don't need to know how long the iron existed to make a car. You don't need to know how old the wood was before a house, a shelf, a wall, a deck...can be built from it.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
:) No proof of a chimp now evolving??
Evolution does not occur to individual organisms during their own lifespan. If a living individual suddenly changed into another species, that would falsify the theory of evolution. Changes that occur to an individual over the course of its life are phenotypic plasticity resulting from aging, developmental and physiological changes and environmental responses and not evolution.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Ok from what if anything can be proven to have evolved into a chimpanzee? Understand the question now? Show evidence of that which evolved into a chimpanzee which wasn't a chimpanzee as we identify them today.

I think I understand but your English is a little confusing. I'm not a biologist and don't know off the top of my head but can google it, same as you could. You might also learn that species change does not happen over 1 generation.