• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientists and Religion

Dell

Asteroid insurance?
You would be referring to the rather well known
and often referred to WWCOSSTSTTOG

( world wide conspiracy of satanic scientists to
suppress the truth of god)
Hahaha, Uh... surely your joking...?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I noticed among scientists, the younger are more inclined to believe in God or ID.. and the older they become the trend is faith is replaced by years critical thinking. Nobody I know was automatically an atheist or agnostic in there youth. Life seems to have eternal meaning when your young.. atheism comes when reality sinks in about natural physics, observation and history of what we really are.
Somehow this doesn't sound accurate.

WalterTrull

Godfella
I noticed among scientists, the younger are more inclined to believe in God or ID.. and the older they become the trend is faith is replaced by years critical thinking. Nobody I know was automatically an atheist or agnostic in there youth. Life seems to have eternal meaning when your young.. atheism comes when reality sinks in about natural physics, observation and history of what we really are.
Fascinating. I find the opposite to be true.

Dell

Asteroid insurance?
Somehow this doesn't sound accurate.
Yeah, Its probably my perspective of the trend chart from personal experience. The common college science 40 years ago was not as European or California schools were. Today judging from what I see in the U.S. little has changed until just in the last 10 years. I think young scientists or engineers are far more enlightened today than the past. That's the young people that dont have their heads full of POT and can actually think. That's getting harder to find in the U.S.