• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Self Applied Labels

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
On my youtube channel and blog I describe myself as a 26 year old west australian spiritually eclectic ex-christian nerdy lesbian lol. Can't believe I forgot to add tree hugging, metal loving (music) and animal loving DANG IT.

How would you describe yourself?

Me Myself

Back to my username
If someone asked me that in real life I would ask them to make me concrete questions :eek:

Probably something like contradictory in nature, blunt, happy, neurotic... Hummm. Weird.

Most of all, weird.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I'm a very cerebral person, deeply atheistic, interested in human nature, and quite nerdy sort of despite myself.

freethinker44

The greatest and best being that ever lived. Awesomeness personified. The living definition of ultimate perfection. Oh, and I'm quite modest as well.

I usually go by either that or just "some guy", most people prefer to acknowledge my greatness though.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Twenty-five year old engineering, entrepreneurial, nerdy, fairly athletic, argumentative, hard-rock listening, kickboxing, curious-yet-apathetic, affectionate-yet-detached, tomboyish, heterosexual, brunette, caucasian, American homo sapiens female?

That'll do, I suppose.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Demented, soulless, nerdy, sociopathic, reclusive 19 year old jerk with no concept of social entertainment.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة

*With the exception of spanking. ;)

Well that is true. It is entertaining because its degradation does bring about a sadistic smile on my face. But what about the other 99% of my non-social life? Having a minor quirk would not qualify me as social :p.

Psychopaths have no emotions yet even Charles Manson loved what he did :D. Having 1 moment of weakness doesn't break anything

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Theist, heterosexual, bookworm, gamer, married, father.
Lover of learning.

Cynic, misanthropist.

Terse talker. Blunt.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I love violent storms, strong women, clever dogs, thought provoking literature, friendly people, good conversation, wine and beer, the mountains, an honest sweat, and the smell of leather.

Wherenextcolumbus

Radical she demon bone blocking kill joy. Who also has other random interests like tarot and collectible teddy bears, second hand book shopping and enjoys making people get their debt card out for a living and walking around my own flat talking to myself.

Aquitaine

Radical she demon bone blocking kill joy. Who also has other random interests like tarot and collectible teddy bears, second hand book shopping and enjoys making people get their debt card out for a living and walking around my own flat talking to myself.

That sounds <wait for it> horrorble!

Bdum-tsh! :D

Yeah I guess it's safe to say that "funny" won't be one of my labels. :eek: