• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Heterosexuals Be Allowed to Breed?

Circle_One

No, heterosexuals should definitely not be allowed to breed. They're pretentious, snobby elitists who limit themselves to just one other form. How could that be good?

Should they continue to be allowed to breed, they'll simply overpopulate our beloved planet with more pompous, overbearing sexual snobs, who'll in turn do the same thing. We'll be overrun by single-minded sheep, and I for one, shudder at the thought.

We need to teach love of all forms to our children, rather than impose singular beliefs on them, thus ruining them for others who don't believe solely in heterosexuality.

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
Given the obvious fact most of the world's problems can be traced back to the actions of heterosexuals, should heterosexuals be allowed to breed? And even if they are allowed to breed, is that a good thing? Why or why not?

Yes, but to a lesser degree.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
FH's idea of breeding licenses sounds good. You should have to pass an IQ test. The less hormonal, annoying joy-gushing pregnant women, the better.

Imagist

Worshipper of Athe.
FH's idea of breeding licenses sounds good. You should have to pass an IQ test. The less hormonal, annoying joy-gushing pregnant women, the better.

What makes you think that intelligence is stronger than hormones? From what I've seen of substance usage, the chemicals always win.

And to preclude accusations - the same is true for men. The things I've seen men do for sex...

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
What makes you think that intelligence is stronger than hormones? From what I've seen of substance usage, the chemicals always win.

And to preclude accusations - the same is true for men. The things I've seen men do for sex...

Yes, but there'd still be less of them.

Circle_One

The less breeding the better. I say enact breeding licenses.

I completely agree! However, I think only heterosexuals should have to apply for a breeding liscence. How many homosexuals have you heard of drowning their children in a bathtub because their new boyfriend didn't like their kids?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Im sickened...and saddened by this thread..

I think I wont come back..

I don't belong here..

Love

Dallas

Jeremiah

The problem I see with a breeding permit is that it would be vulnerable to corruption. IMO such a thing would just be asking for trouble of the highest degree.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Sorry, but I can only see a need for this thread when it is in response to a homosexual thread calling for banning of their having children. Then this thread would make perfect sense. Otherwise, when not in the Joke section, this thread just makes me go "What?".

Why wouldn't this be considered a serious question?

Heterosexuals are VERY serious about stripping the rights of homosexuals. I really don't understand how you couldn't see this thread as anything but serious.

One Truth

Please do explain how satan uses homosexuals to destroy humanity.

This should be entertaining.

Yes it should be entertaining me thinks..

But anyhow,
Satan,(or whatever name you wish to call darkness of thought) has only one objective, that being the destruction of humanity(the physical being of light), but not only us but also this universe of beauty and light. Homosexuals are a way of slowly but surely eliminating the sorce of the thought of light, yes us Humanity.
No other species on this planet has a homosexual element controlling the propergation of their species. In fact if you were a gay lion, you'd most properly have a short existence.
In must be understood here too guys, is that I have no prob with Natural born Homosexuals, as they are a creation of the creator, and a pot does not ask its maker,"why did you make me like this"; yes thats in the Bible. Lifestyle homosexuals are people who have been coerced or brainwashed into believing they are gay.
This has to do with the unethical and immoral behaviour of us Humanity, we have imbraced greed and hatred, instead of love and light, it really is that simiple.
So in closing, If hetrosexuals are not allowed to breed, then humanity will die, and with destruction of the image of the creator, the universe will die too.
All that will be left will be dark matter nothing more, no light, no existence.

Jeremiah

Yes it should be entertaining me thinks..

But anyhow,
Satan,(or whatever name you wish to call darkness of thought) has only one objective, that being the destruction of humanity(the physical being of light), but not only us but also this universe of beauty and light. Homosexuals are a way of slowly but surely eliminating the sorce of the thought of light, yes us Humanity.
No other species on this planet has a homosexual element controlling the propergation of their species. In fact if you were a gay lion, you'd most properly have a short existence.
In must be understood here too guys, is that I have no prob with Natural born Homosexuals, as they are a creation of the creator, and a pot does not ask its maker,"why did you make me like this"; yes thats in the Bible. Lifestyle homosexuals are people who have been coerced or brainwashed into believing they are gay.
This has to do with the unethical and immoral behaviour of us Humanity, we have imbraced greed and hatred, instead of love and light, it really is that simiple.
So in closing, If hetrosexuals are not allowed to breed, then humanity will die, and with destruction of the image of the creator, the universe will die too.
All that will be left will be dark matter nothing more, no light, no existence.

Why would a gay lion have a short existance?

Jeremiah

Here this seemed relevant to the direction of this conversation. It is an interesting little read.

Opening passages

Joan Roughgarden thinks Charles Darwin made a terrible mistake. Not about natural selection—she's no bible-toting creationist—but about his other great theory of evolution: sexual selection. According to Roughgarden, sexual selection can't explain the homosexuality that's been documented in over 450 different vertebrate species. This means that same-sex sexuality—long disparaged as a quirk of human culture—is a normal, and probably necessary, fact of life. By neglecting all those gay animals, she says, Darwin misunderstood the basic nature of heterosexuality

Seed: The Gay Animal Kingdom

One Truth

A Gay lion would not be able to pass on its genes, nor would it be interested in doing so.
Yes it was a good read, but that is not homosexuality as propergated by humans, that is what humans would call, Male bonding. And come mating season for these creatures, I can bet, that they would be fighting each other for the Alpha female or whatever, that is not homosexuality as devised by the Human sense...
But what else could I say, Everyone is Gay..Kurt Cobain(All Appologies)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Homosexuals are a way of slowly but surely eliminating the sorce of the thought of light, yes us Humanity.

Dang them, and their slow but sure light sucking!!!! I'm alarmed now. *fashions tin foil hat to protect himself from the homosexual light suckers* Fortunately, I have a tried and true method of protecting myself from them.