• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So... how old is everyone here?

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
I'm 26, but for my entire life, people have commented that I look younger than my age. (I've always hated that). When I was 22 people said that I looked like 18 so I'm guessing that now I look like 21. I act like a child though...I'm very playful and even jump and down when I get excited. :bounce

Hey so do I:dan:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Well I just turned 20 today

Happy Birthday!! :D

birthday_balloons.gif

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Some people think I am older, and some think I am younger than I actually am... When I first got my job, when I was 16, my co-workers all thought I was in college already... But some people think that I look 14 right now, and I am 18... I guess it just depends on the day... I have mood swings a lot, and sometimes act immature, and sometimes act more grown up.

My mom got married at eighteen and she said that lots of people thought that she was fourteen. :D

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
I hated that too when I was younger,
but let me tell you there's a huge pay off later on.;)

Two x-masses ago one of the guests at my dad's party
thought I was 18.:flirt: ROFL! That makes me laugh!:D
As I said earlier in this thread I'll be 40 this year.
Gotta love it. :rainbow1:

I act young too Hema (in my own way)
I think young,
and feel young.
Color my hair young.(purple)
(well some people just say that's immature.:areyoucra)
It feels great! Don't you think?

UVwxyz.... now I know my ABC's...

Yes I think that feeling young is awesome. I don't ever want to outgrow this feeling. I'm looking forward to the huge payoff you mentioned. :)

It's not as bad as it was when I was younger. When I was younger I wanted to look more mature but now if people think I look at least twenty one, I can live with that. :)

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
aww, thanks everyone.:D

Happy Birthday!

:hapbirth:

The playful part or the looking younger part? :p

Playful part, hence the dancing:D. actually people keep telling me that I look older than I really am. Which is fine now but won't be so fine later on:p

Smoke

Done here.
I got married at 25 and had a child exactly one year later (or within 2 weeks of one year).
Slacker. My grandmother got married on the third of March and had her first child on the third of December. My great-grandmother was even more efficient; she got married on April 25th and had her first child on November 26th. ;)

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Slacker. My grandmother got married on the third of March and had her first child on the third of December. My great-grandmother was even more efficient; she got married on April 25th and had her first child on November 26th. ;)

My parents got married in April and had my sister in September of the same year. :D

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member

It wasn't for not trying. :D The first three months were dry runs.

Smoke

Done here.
My parents got married in April and had my sister in September of the same year. :D
Just because my mother is so proper and discreet about sex, I like to get her goat a little by saying she got married in April and had me in May. But it wasn't the same year.

My hero is my great-aunt Josie, who had six children and never got married at all. One child out of wedlock might be careless, but six means you just don't give a damn what people think. Especially if your family is riddled with preachers, which our is -- or was, anyway.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Just because my mother is so proper and discreet about sex, I like to get her goat a little by saying she got married in April and had me in May. But it wasn't the same year.

My hero is my great-aunt Josie, who had six children and never got married at all. One child out of wedlock might be careless, but six means you just don't give a damn what people think. Especially if your family is riddled with preachers, which our is -- or was, anyway.

Great for her. :D It's good to do what you want instead of what others want you to do. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D