• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So what are your plans in heaven?

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Heaven is simply peace goodness loving kindness that humans manifest toward each other.

Religions claim to know the way, governments try to legislate it, but it all comes down to humans being humane to ourselves the earth and the situations we are in.

Can we experience those actions on Earth? If we can we don't need to worry about going anywhere.
...as you personally define it.

Awoon

If it's not a matter of accuracy, then I have nothing to add. We'll use your definition for now.

Well I base my definition from what I've heard through out my life.

People want peace, their children to get along, good health, security.

Humans being humane would be the way.

Then heaven on Earth, instead of hell, No?

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Well I base my definition from what I've heard through out my life.

People want peace, their children to get along, good health, security.

Humans being humane would be the way.

Then heaven on Earth, instead of hell, No?
I would be hesitant to tack a word like heaven onto such a loving and "perfect" idea, since almost every concept of heaven has a catch.

Awoon

I would be hesitant to tack a word like heaven onto such a loving and "perfect" idea, since almost every concept of heaven has a catch.

You are right but for lack of another word that's what I chose.

Heaven to me is a metaphor for peace, order, harmony and balance between humans.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Have sex with the Goddess. :D

AND then with every she-angel out there. and then ask to be able to create women at will :D

w00T! I am gonna have so much fun! 8D

Erebus

As long as they don't have any STI's :D

That's not the burning sensation you should be worrying about if you're going to have sex with an angel.

Lg_Thrones_Angels.jpg

Still up for some angel cake? ;)