• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Solution to Cosmology Crisis: Flat Universe with dome

Bob the Unbeliever

It is my science, thus, it is not published. The dome is not half-dome, but spherical like a ball. The Universe is inside. The Earth is the globe, not flat.

You keep using that word: 'science'. It does not mean what you seem to believe it means.

There's a reason why it is not published. The exact same reason why you never see Horoscopes published in the science magazine Nature.

The exact same reason why you don't see Alien Abductions published in Scientific American (except possibly as a social/mental phenomena).

Have you tried getting it published in the magazine Abnormal Psychology?

Milton Platt

INTRODUCTION:

Author of the ideas: Dmitri Martila, ask him to publish it with your help: [email protected]

Google: "Flat Earth in Bible", "Cosmology Crisis", "Crisis in Cosmology".

Conclusion: Big Bang and expansion of spacetime are not functioning theories.

MY MODEL.

The Universe is flat Pseudo-Euclidean, Minkowski ds^2=-dt^2+dx^2+dy^2+dz^2.
Such one satisfies the Einstein Equations of Gravity if to include Dark Matter (K) and Dark Energy (E) as the non-detectable mathematical modifications of simple type: G+K+E=8\pi T.

The Microwave Background Radiation is not caused by Big Bang, but the quantum effect of the edge of the Universe. The ultra-high energy particle flux is coming from Quantum Effect at the beginning and the end of the Universe: Alpha and Omega t=const surfaces. This quantum effect is calculated in an analogy of Black Hole evaporation: Hawking Radiation.

The red-shift of galaxies is caused by the Doppler effect of galaxy run away from Earth velocity, not by the expansion of space. Consequence: Universe in this model is not isotropic and not homogeneous. However the result of homogeneous Universe is not the fact of observation, but of the globally accepted Big Bang model. I have a different model, the model, which contradicts the Theory of Darwin. Why? Because Darwinism trolls the human as being like non-important "star dust", aliens genetic failure, or monkey, which, thus, can not have a special place in the cosmos. In my model, the Universe has the center: our Galaxy.

Are you still on about this crap? Darwin has nothing to do with cosmology, an you need to present your "theory" to an appropriate authority, not an online forum.

Milton Platt

If a fly and a Steven Hawking are in life danger, and you can save only one, what is your choice? Why Steven? Fly is useful as well: to clean the dirt in nature.

I said substantively. Meaning that humans are made of the same substance.
You are referring to a human construct of relative worth.

questfortruth

Darwin has nothing to do with cosmology, and you need to present your "theory" to an appropriate authority, not an online forum.
It is the Fallacy of Authority - demand to be published in an authority journal to be taken seriously.
Darwin (namely his followers) tells us, that the place of the human is not special at all: there must be different civilizations on other planets. In my model, the Milky Way is the unique center of all Reality.

questfortruth

And why everyone heads away from you at a rapid rate of knots ;-)

But watch out for Andromeda, seems friendly enough but in time will become all together too friendly?
The Hubble law in my model shows, that 28 billion (virtual) years ago all galaxies were in one single point. Perhaps the different speed law would cause, that runaway would not be started from one single point, and all the galaxies were be colliding.

Milton Platt

It is the Fallacy of Authority - demand to be published in an authority journal to be taken seriously.
Darwin (namely his followers) tells us, that the place of the human is not special at all: there must be different civilizations on other planets. In my model, the Milky Way is the unique center of all Reality.

You seem to understand logical fallacies about as well as you understand cosmology and the scientific method. Which is to say, you don’t.

questfortruth

You seem to understand logical fallacies about as well as you understand cosmology and the scientific method. Which is to say, you don’t.
Explain then why publishing in journals is not Fallacy of Authority. It is the fallacy, but one needs money and grants.

questfortruth

Explain then why publishing in journals is not Fallacy of Authority. It is the fallacy, but one needs money and grants. The rejection from a journal means nowadays nothing in relation to the correctness of the paper: the journal does not find the mistakes in the submissions. They simply troll me, saying: "we don't want it. Period." In the time of Einstein, the journals were in finding the truth, in finding the mistakes in the submissions.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The Hubble law in my model shows, that 28 billion (virtual) years ago all galaxies were in one single point. Perhaps the different speed law would cause, that runaway would not be started from one single point, and all the galaxies were be colliding.

Play nice