• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Solution to homosexuals is by government executions according to Pastor.

muichimotsu

Holding All and None
But I am not asking to know what anyone's parts are. I agree it is not my business to know. I never said it was.

This has nothing to do with my question.
Much of the words we use to refer to a person are not going to be prescriptive and absolute, they're descriptive and technically relative in terms of usage. Man and woman would be the common ones and there may be others, but male and female are arguably more relegated to clinical and medical contexts, similar to intersex, though that can get more contentious and is important in terms of understanding someone and their identity

samtonga43

It would be more like if we have never met before and are being introduced. Names are exchanged, preferred names and nicknames stated, amd for this subculture this is when asking about preferred peonouns occurs.
So it's a bit like:
A. Hi, I'm Lesley.
B. Hi! What a coincidence -- me too!
A. (Smiles) What are your preferred pronouns?
B. Just call me They.

Clizby Wampuscat

Much of the words we use to refer to a person are not going to be prescriptive and absolute, they're descriptive and technically relative in terms of usage. Man and woman would be the common ones and there may be others, but male and female are arguably more relegated to clinical and medical contexts, similar to intersex, though that can get more contentious and is important in terms of understanding someone and their identity
Again I agree. And again this has nothing to do with my question.

ppp

Again I agree. And again this has nothing to do with my question.
I haven't gone back to look at your question, but as many times as you have said "this has nothing to do with my question" perhaps your phrasing is not adequate to clearly communicate your intent to your audience.

Clizby Wampuscat

I haven't gone back to look at your question, but as many times as you have said "this has nothing to do with my question" perhaps your phrasing is not adequate to clearly communicate your intent to your audience.
Maybe, I am not sure how I can be more clear.