• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some of the most interesting answers have been OFF TOPIC

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Some people think Revelation 7:14 means there will be survivors who endure to the end of the Great Tribulation and come out of it on the other side of it in time.

But I believe it means Babylon the Great being the cause of the tribulation and it is warned to "get out of" Babylon the Great so you do not share in her sins, coming out of her. Revelation 7:14 pictures the people who are obeying the order to get out of Babylon the Great. The great crowd stands in opposition to Babylon the Great. It is viewed spiritually and spans centuries. The crowd is always present but there are now very few left. But that is just one person's opinion.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I've seen it happen many times. It's the weirdest thing. My opinion is she read something in your post that was not there. And then ran with it. Personally, it is one of the worst human traits I know. It is what drove me off another forum.

Some people might not realize how special this place (religiousforums) is until they have ventured to where flamewars are the norm.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
25 is 1/8 of 400. Do Hindu's drink? Muslims drink when they are cheating. I think that's a fact. Let's add them together shall we? 7 plus 1/8, lets call it 7 plus 4. Zero does not count. How do you know? 18. Then you must add those together. That makes 9. 9 is an upside down 6, isn't it? So....is it 6 or nine? Or six or 9. Or ribs?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am feeling dismemberment (spell check STOP!) LOL. To be implying by the title of the thread and I am the only one that gets it. I should have called it something else.

I want to talk about Paul. I apologize dear lover that I did hijack the thread. She made me do it.

Paul was a fine man and righteous. His "approving of the murders" had to do with his righteousness, not with his wickedness. He believed they were opposed to The Holy God. Now there are many people who are "approving of" the death of many unborn. Some even vote for it. Can they be compared to Hitler? I don't think so.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am not afraid. What is "afraid"? I might change my mind after you have ided it. Identified it.

I think I can answer the rest of the question yes.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I shall be annoying and post again. The thread was for everyone's dumpable stuff. Seems I'm the only one with stuff needing dumping.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't know what this thread is about.
Is it about cheese?
I like Mimolette, but not Colby.
Blue cheese is great on burgers & in salads too.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What would you call a thread consisting of half-logical posts which could be better placed elsewhere, where they make sense in context (most likely)?

Thank you! That might be the first time I have been considered "logical". I'll take half. It's OK.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I will tell you what it is about. I have to pretend first that you give a sheet. I tend to answer queries that have already gone off topic. Or I have a huge disagreement with what someone posted but it was posted off topic. This place is so I won't be blamed for going off topic. I do not mind being blamed when it is my fault. But I hate being blamed for someone else's fault. Don't you?