• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some of the most interesting answers have been OFF TOPIC

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Then make another thread to further the discussion on-topic rather than posting here, where all ideas seem to be disjointed and oppositional to actual discussion.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Me?
Post things off topic?
That's unpossible!
I like chocolate with at least 70% cocoa.
Less than that, & it's just too tasteless & sugary.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
At the moment, I only have Parmesan.

We have a farmer's restaurant in town. They sell the best Parmigiano-Reggiano. It is worth a trip to Maine just to get it. And it is more affordable than the cheese at your regular market. Put it together with Kate's Maine made butter, salt and garlic and it is all you will need to make the pasta delicious.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Then make another thread to further the discussion on-topic rather than posting here, where all ideas seem to be disjointed and oppositional to actual discussion.

I do not want to know that is should be OK to compare Paul with Hitler. Someone said it is none of her business if they both get to heaven. It is my business that one doesn't.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I want to share that I see a glaring double standard but I don't want to get anyone's goat so here I am again in my little room.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I liked the owl better. What's that, a hamster? Why does the dancing hamster keep appearing and disappearing? A twofer!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I liked the owl better. What's that, a hamster? Why does the dancing hamster keep appearing and disappearing? A twofer!

: hamster :=="Commisioner Gerbil, the Joker's on the loose in Gothamster city again"

:eek: == "Hey! Where'd DancingHamsterman go??? He just dissappeared!"

:cool: =="Yeah, he does that."

Last edited by a moderator:

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
They call it miracles now - just like if you took a flashlight into the past before they even had flashlights, they'd say it's a miracle that you can create light at a click of a button. In reality, all things are scientific.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't do it. It is maybe why I am leveling up and they are not. I am talking about sighing. Like you care.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I just want to say staying here with all you wonderful people is much less fattening than what I must do instead.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
“The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.”

...which is completely false, but okay.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
They're talking to me all over the place! Are the Russians coming?

I might feel like dancing.

: hamster :