• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Soy will make you gay?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Mike182 said:
:hug: a Bud? how did you know? i love Bud! :D
Psssssh, EVERYONE who has been on RF longer than a month knows you love that hog's swill. :D

Still, me wants you to be happy. :)

Zephyr

Moved on
Mike182 said:
i am shocked, appauled and disgusted with this:

homosexuality is a disease, worse than Cancer and Heart disease?

:banghead3:banghead3:banghead3:banghead3
[/color][/color]
Oh, it's a cure worse than a disease. I mean, you have to eat soy! Forget about all that "Make you gay" stuff. SOY!

SOY!

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Zephyr said:
Oh, it's a cure worse than a disease. I mean, you have to eat soy! Forget about all that "Make you gay" stuff. SOY!

SOY!
I've always found it somewhat disturbing that they make soy milk out of the same thing they make soy sauce out of. There's something wrong with that picture and I'm not entirely sure what it is.:sarcastic
And if it's the devil's bean, does that make Monsanto the devil?:yes:

Ciscokid

Maize said:
:biglaugh:

Link

I thought I had heard it all. But I guess they can't keep blaming it on choice when so many of their own keep proving them wrong. Remember Ted Haggard, now there's another evangelical preacher of a mega-church who's admitted the same. Too much tofu, boys?

I'll bet the beef industry loves this. I can hear their new slogan now: Beef, it will make you a real man!

:rolleyes:

You do have a point. His article actually counters those arguments that we all choose our sexuality. I'm confused anymore........I mean not about my sexuality :eek: