• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Speak Only In Movie/TV Script

Mathilda: I don't wanna lose you, Léon.
Léon: You're not going to lose me. You've given me a taste for life. I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have roots. And you'll never be alone again, Mathilda. Please, go now, baby, go. Calm down, I'll meet you at Tony's in an hour, I love you, now go, go now.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
John, sooner or later, sooner, I think, you're gonna learn a lesson that's been learned by everyone who's ever gotten close to Richard Nixon. That he's the darkness reaching out for the darkness. And eventually, it's either you or him. Your grave's already been dug, John.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
I knew a man once who said, "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
What is the Army doing? My constituents are turning green. They are growing arms on their backs.
There is something up there in space and the voters have a right to know.
I have no idea but my son is in the Army and has been for many years and he said they are losing their minds!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Not what she actually said.

"Just because we're holding hands doesn't
mean we'll be taking warm showers together
until the wee hours of the morning."
It said TV or movie and I took mine from TV. Actually what she said was "the dingo ate your baby."

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Here I am brain the size of a planet and they have me concerned about posting in movie quotes

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I have no idea but my son is in the Army and has been for many years and he said they are losing their minds!

Sergeant Luther Rizzo : Hey, Klinger, you got it all wrong. Step into my office, son. Look, the Army is a breeze once you get the hang of the Luther Rizzo secret of military success.

Cpl. Maxwell Q. Klinger : What is it?

Sergeant Luther Rizzo : Never smile.

Cpl. Maxwell Q. Klinger : Huh?

Sergeant Luther Rizzo : The Army hates to see a man grin. It makes 'em think they've failed somehow. But moan and groan and carry on, they'll leave you all to your lonesome. Long as they know you're miserable, they're happy.

Cpl. Maxwell Q. Klinger : You're kidding.

Sergeant Luther Rizzo : If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'. You can do anything you want in the Army. Just act like you don't want to do it. I'm livin' proof.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
In the beginning the universe was created this has made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
"A shadow shall fall over the universe, and evil will grow in its path, and death will come from the skies"