• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppression of Free Speech on Covid

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
The two initial Moderna shots, and then a booster. After the pandemic ended and my eldery, ailing father passed I was less worried about it.
Cool. I had the two initial shots and then one booster. I am sorry about your dad by the way. I lost both my parents, thankfully before the pandemic since one was in a memory care unit and she WOULD NOT have understood.

Kathryn

Nobody responded this time probably because we all responded last time. And we all read this same message that you typed last time as well.
Plus you've told all of us several times that you're tired of talking about it but continue talking about it.
I am tired of THINKING about the pandemic, let alone talking about it, but it ebbs and flows. I can do it for a bit but not long.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
So, who here has had six or seven COVID vaccinations?
I doubt anyone has, but I have followed COVID from the beginning and the history of the vaccines, I may cite some more sources, but this is a summary, The vaccines up until 2022 were very successful in protecting people and reducing the severity of infection. Covid mutated rapidly in diversity and became mostly a milder infection from 2022 onward. At this time it became obvious COVID-19 had become endemic to the human population like flus and colds, though it is not seasonal It has and is evolving into a number of variants that have become very resistant to all the vaccines. Down the road a separate technology than traditional vaccines may be needed to control COVID or we may have to live with it as is,

Kathryn

I doubt anyone has, but I have followed COVID from the beginning and the history of the vaccines, I may cite some more sources, but this is a summary, The vaccines up until 2022 were very successful in protecting people and reducing the severity of infection. Covid mutated rapidly in diversity and became mostly a milder infection from 2022 onward. At this time it became obvious COVID-19 had become endemic to the human population like flus and colds, though it is not seasonal It has and is evolving into a number of variants that have become very resistant to all the vaccines. Down the road a separate technology than traditional vaccines may be needed to control COVID or we may have to live with it as is,
Well, someone has and they responded. So have you had all the requested vaccines or shots?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
It left a mark on me, what about you?
Yes, since 2022 I have long COVID. Many things left a mark on me, but I make ever effort to be in touch with reality.
Well, someone has and they responded. So have you had all the requested vaccines or shots?
The only required shots are the first 3 or 4, Yes I have had the required vaccinations for my work
Absolutely. The one person I know who actually died of COVID, had five shots. I had three in about two years. Six or so COVID shots is typical if you got the two shot thing and then one each year. How many have you had?
Getting the vaccination has never been a guarantee of not getting COVID and dying. This has always been true of flu and pneumonia vaccination.

In the years I have been working with covid I have never heard of anyone getting 6 or 7 shots. The history of COVID vaccinations preventing and reducing the severity is not reflected in the testimony of the few.

Based on the nature and history of COVID vaccinations I do not believe that getting 6 or 7 vaccination provides any more protection than the 3 or 4 recommended vaccinations,

Last edited:

Kathryn

Yes, since 2022 I have long COVID. Many things left a mark on me, but I make ever effort to be in touch with reality.

The only required shots are the first 3 or 4, Yes I have had the required vaccinations for my work

Getting the vaccination has never been a guarantee of not getting COVID and dying. This has always been true of flu and pneumonia vaccination.

In the years I have been working with covid I have never heard of anyone getting 6 or 7 shots. The history of COVID vaccinations preventing and reducing the severity is not reflected in the testimony of the few.
I knew people who had COVID before the vaccinations and were fine - in fact, it was a big fat nothing for them. I got it a few weeks after I had my third shot and it was also a big fat nothing. I think generally speaking it IS a big fat nothing though it's not for elderly people or people with pre existing conditions. I'm sorry about your long COVID by the way.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I knew people who had COVID before the vaccinations and were fine - in fact, it was a big fat nothing for them. I got it a few weeks after I had my third shot and it was also a big fat nothing. I think generally speaking it IS a big fat nothing though it's not for elderly people or people with pre existing conditions. I'm sorry about your long COVID by the way.
Yes, over the history of the COVID pandemic and since many millions have had COVID and recovered fine, In dividual cases and testimonials is not meaningful. This does not reflect the over 6 million that died of Covid, and millions more that were in some way disabled by COVID and long COVID, My long COVID is Moderate and chronic, and does not disable me. It just limits me in life.

Kathryn

Yes, over the history of the COVID pandemic and since many millions have had COVID and recovered fine, In dividual cases and testimonials is not meaningful. This does not reflect the over 6 million that died of Covid, and millions more that were in some way disabled by COVID and long COVID, My long COVID is Moderate and chronic, and does not disable me. It just limits me in life.
Well, I am glad that your long COVID is moderate instead of disabling.
I had literally zero experience, well, sorry, I did know ONE PERSON who had preexisting conditions, who died of COVID. I had tons of experience with COVID though, unfortunately. Though I did not deal with Long COVID thankfully. It still had a low low death rate for which I am grateful.

My daughter in fact, was visiting the exact location in Italy which was shut down by COVID right off the bat, and she and her entire family got sick, probably with COVID, though I don't think they even had testing for COVID then. Anyway, she and her entire family were all fine, thankfully. I mean, they were there that weekend and then Monday it was shut down entirely.

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
So, who here has had six or seven COVID vaccinations?

I had all but the last one as with when I caught covid I had a nasty outbreak of psoriasis that turned my legs below the knee a bright red, and they itched TERRIBLY!!! There were days I couldn't even sleep. I've had to go on methotrexate [immunity suppressor] and get occasional cortisone shots.

Kathryn

I had all but the last one as with the previous one I had a nasty outbreak of psoriasis that turned my legs below the knee a bright red, and they itched TERRIBLY!!! There were days I couldn't even sleep. I've had to go on methotrexate [immunity suppressor] and get occasional cortisone shots.
I hate to hear that. My last shot was in around 2022 and I had a raging headache for four days afterward. Like, I would finally get to sleep and then I would wake up with it too. It was awful. Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

Plus, I had elevated blood pressure and I never had that before. I mean, it's not awful but it's not great.

Ebionite

Among both adolescents and children, myocarditis and pericarditis were documented only in the vaccinated groups, with rates of 27 and 10
cases/million after first and second doses respectively.

Ebionite

The other day, we reported that eight of the 62 (not 68 as was originally reported) people who died in the recent ATR 72 turboprop plane crash in Sao Paulo, Brazil, were doctors headed to an important oncology conference. It has since come out that six of these eight were also scientists who planned to expose mRNA (modRNA) "vaccines" as a cause of turbo cancer.