• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppression of Free Speech on Covid

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Also, I am not "anti- COVID - shot." I took three of them, because I was traveling so much and spending so much time in close quarters with other people. I bet that's as many as many others have taken. I didn't take four though because I personally had what I'd call a poor reaction to the last one. Not the first or second, but the third one (all were Pfizer for the record). I got a terrible headache that lasted for four days and elevated BP (which has never gone down by the way). I'd be an idiot not to pay attention to my body.

Pogo

OK then you do you and I'll do me and I bet we are both fine in the long run.

My personal experience:

My family was mostly vaccinated.
We've nearly all had COVID.
The only person I know who died
had had five vaccinations and I use that
term lightly since a few weeks after
her last vaccination, she got COVID
and died from it. I only know one
person who developed long COVID
and they were vaccinated as well.
Maybe the greatest advance in human knowledge is that useful knowledge is not derived from single events but by finding the commonalities of large numbers of events. Single events lead us to lucky underwear and John Frum. Analysis of multiple events led us to the source of the Cholera outbreak in London in 1854 and a solution even though not everybody was equally affected.
Anecdotes are nice, but time and again they are demonstrated to be a bad way to make decisions. But you do you and just hope you stay lucky.
Do you play the lottery because someone won at this store before?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Hey, get this. I never had any sort of reaction to anything ever before. So I took Cipro around 2011, which was commonly prescribed at the time, and get this - I had a terrible reaction to this common antibiotic! I'd be crazy to take a fluoroquinolone again because it destroyed both my Achilles tendons requiring surgery etc. etc. Now, they are both destroyed already so I should just take it again, right?
Obviously not.

We Never Know

No Slack
Its election year. A new one is spreading.

New XEC Covid variant spreading in the US, doctors warn

"At this juncture, the XEC variant appears to be the most likely one to get legs next,” Dr Eric Topol, director of the Scripps Research Translational Institute in California, wrote in a post on X, formerly known as Twitter.

He said it may take “many weeks, a couple months, before it really takes hold and starts to cause a wave”.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Its election year. A new one is spreading.

New XEC Covid variant spreading in the US, doctors warn

"At this juncture, the XEC variant appears to be the most likely one to get legs next,” Dr Eric Topol, director of the Scripps Research Translational Institute in California, wrote in a post on X, formerly known as Twitter.

He said it may take “many weeks, a couple months, before it really takes hold and starts to cause a wave”.

What does this have to do with elections??????

Pogo

"we know, and we knew that this is all bull****, and that we've been had" ~ Australian Senator Malcolm Roberts

And of course it must be true because a science denying engineer with no expertise in any of the things he is dismissing as BS said so on ex-twitter. :cool:

Presumption of innocence, he couldn't possibly be wrong.

Ebionite

Pierre Kory, MD, MPA:

I asked the brave browser AI, “why is Ohio State Medical Center no longer offering Covid-19 vaccines to its employees?” Two sentences jumped out:

“Based on the provided search results, it appears that Ohio State Medical Center did offer COVID-19 vaccines to its employees at one point.”

“Without further information or clarification from Ohio State Medical Center, it’s difficult to provide a definitive answer on why they may not be offering COVID-19 vaccines to their employees.”

“Yes, this is huge. Lots of internal cases of death and disabilities. They quit posting internal obits for staff. The comments underneath them were showing that people knew why everyone was dropping dead for baffling reasons. So those went away.”

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Pierre Kory, MD, MPA:

I asked the brave browser AI, “why is Ohio State Medical Center no longer offering Covid-19 vaccines to its employees?” Two sentences jumped out:

“Based on the provided search results, it appears that Ohio State Medical Center did offer COVID-19 vaccines to its employees at one point.”

“Without further information or clarification from Ohio State Medical Center, it’s difficult to provide a definitive answer on why they may not be offering COVID-19 vaccines to their employees.”

“Yes, this is huge. Lots of internal cases of death and disabilities. They quit posting internal obits for staff. The comments underneath them were showing that people knew why everyone was dropping dead for baffling reasons. So those went away.”
*yawn*

The Ohio State University no longer requires COVID-19 vaccination for students, faculty, and staff. All campus community members are strongly encouraged to stay up to date on vaccinations as recommended(link is external) by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Wexner Medical Center strongly recommends both primary and booster doses of the COVID-19 vaccine consistent with CDC guidelines

Ebionite

No vax, no care. So she had to get 3 vaccines. Within 10 minutes, she was blind in both eyes. She's now fighting for her life. Doctors are baffled as to the cause since it can't be the vaccines. ~ Steve Kirsch

def3f1d31dd93e58.jpeg

Argentbear

Dr Kory had his medical license revoked last month. Hmmmmmm

I see why Dr. Korey lost his license. the Ohio State Medical Center is no longer REQUIREING employees be vaccinated for Covid 19. The Vaccination continue to be offered free of charge to employees and students.

Argentbear

No vax, no care. So she had to get 3 vaccines. Within 10 minutes, she was blind in both eyes. She's now fighting for her life. Doctors are baffled as to the cause since it can't be the vaccines. ~ Steve Kirsch

View attachment 97258
Alexis Lorenze was admitted to UCI Medical Center in California for Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria a rare and potentially fatal disorder where the immune system targets a person's blood. Obviously her health problems were because of a vaccine and not because of a potentially fatal disorder....

Ebionite

Obviously her health problems were because of a vaccine and not because of a potentially fatal disorder....
... because her eyes were affected within 10 minutes of the injections and visual impairment is not a symptom of her original disorder.

From Brave AI:

Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH) can present with a variety of symptoms including:

1. Dark or red urine, particularly in the morning
  2. Fatigue and weakness due to anemia
  3. Shortness of breath
  4. Abdominal pain
  5. Erectile dysfunction in men
  6. Increased risk of blood clots
Visual impairment is not typically listed as a direct symptom of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria

Argentbear

... because her eyes were affected within 10 minutes of the injections and visual impairment is not a symptom of her original disorder.

From Brave AI:

Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH) can present with a variety of symptoms including:

1. Dark or red urine, particularly in the morning
  2. Fatigue and weakness due to anemia
  3. Shortness of breath
  4. Abdominal pain
  5. Erectile dysfunction in men
  6. Increased risk of blood clots
Visual impairment is not typically listed as a direct symptom of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
neither is it typically listed as a direct symptom of the Tetanus, Pneumococcal and Meningitis vaccines.