• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppression of Free Speech on Covid

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
It's obvious what the context is, just as it's obvious that your opinion is worthless.

Getting back to the nanotech:

In addition to cellular toxicity, our findings reveal numerous —on the order of 3~4 x106 per milliliter of the injectable—visible artificial self-assembling entities ranging from about 1 to 100μm,or greater,of many different shapes. There were animated worm-like entities, discs, chains, spirals, tubes, right-angle structures containing other artificial entities within them, and so forth. All these are exceedingly beyond any expected and acceptable levels of contamination of the COVID-19 injectables,and incubation studies revealed the progressive self-assembly of many artifactual structures. As time progressed during incubation,simple one-and two-dimensional structures over two or three weeks became more complex in shape and size developing into stereoscopically visible entities in three-dimensions. They resembled carbon nanotube filaments, ribbons, and tapes, some appearing as transparent,thin,flat membranes, and others as three-dimensional spirals, and beaded chains.

Pfizer COVID19 microchips. Magnification 400x (Dr Joseph Sansone)

View attachment 96959
Yeah, such a worthless opinion that you couldn't even be bothered to respond to it. Instead, you had to dismiss the very rational objections out of hand in favour of some lame conspiracy theory. As you've done throughout this entire thread.

When that fails, you put everyone on ignore.

That's what you're stuck with you have nothing but garbage conspiracy theories to fall back on. Then just jump onto to the next Gish Gallop to save face. We've seen this before with creationists.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Keep focusing on irrelevancies.
It's very relevant to point out that the people you post as "experts" on the subject of COVID are actually not experts in anything at all related to medicine, immunology or epidemiology.

You might as well post what your welder friend thinks about it. It's just as relevant.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I watched 30 sec, long enough to see that this was going to be at best an infomercial
I watched two minutes and nothing relevant was said, so I clicked it off. Then I saw your link on the interviewee, which was enough. Thanks for that.
I am afraid it cannot be summarised
Sure it can, whatever it was. It seems that YOU couldn't summarize it, which suggests that you didn't understand it.

What you don't seem to realize is that people need a reason to watch that video better than an Internet stranger's recommendation. There is far too much competition for one's time to simply take everybody's recommendation on what to read or view with no idea what a given piece will contain.
if I were to summarise I would certainly muddy the waters and dilute the conclusion people come to.
That's also a negative endorsement of your judgment. Why can't you do that? Anything can be summarized without "muddying the waters":
  • Moby Dick - the story of an obsessed ship's captain whose pursuit of a white whale leads to his demise.
  • Natural Born Killers - the story of a young couple of lovers who go on a murderous and self-destructive rampage (also works for Bonnie and Clyde)
  • Star Trek - a futuristic space exploration series featuring a vision of humanistic and pacifist values versus authoritarian and warlike values mimicking the then contemporary Cold War as seen from the American perspective.
If you didn't already, you now know enough about all of those to know whether you'd like to explore them further.
AAAAAAAAAAnnnd that is exactly why I said you would have to watch the full 3 hours, otherwise you would come to exactly THAT conclusion!
But you give no reason to do that other than that you thought it worthwhile.
Isaac Belfer, who defended the FDA in a legal case brought by three doctors, including Texas’ Dr. Mary Talley Bowden, was secretly recorded stating that the agency overstepped its authority by recommending what drugs should and should not be taken. "Making a recommendation of what drugs to take or not to take, that’s the practice of medicine. The FDA can’t practice medicine."
He wrote, "One of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s jobs is to carefully evaluate the scientific data on a drug to be sure that it is both safe and effective for a particular use." Did you think you contradicted him? I don't. Evaluating the safety and efficacy of a pharmaceutical is NOT practicing medicine. Prescribing it for a particular patient and monitoring it effect is, however.
“YES, Vaccines cause Autism” says RFK Jr.
He's a nut job with no expertise in medicine.

Could you have possibly picked a less credible source? We've learned three incredible things about this guy recently: brain worm, dead bear placed in Central Park in a staged biking accident, and dead whale head removed with a chainsaw and tied to the roof of his car with "whale juice" getting onto and into the car:

"He went to the beach to cut off the head with a chainsaw, and then proceeded to tie it to the roof of the family minivan with bungee cords. The family then drove back to their home in New York, Ms Kennedy said. "Every time we accelerated on the highway, whale juice would pour into the windows of the car, and it was the rankest thing on the planet," Ms Kennedy told the magazine. "We all had plastic bags over our heads with mouth holes cut out, and people on the highway were giving us the finger, but that was just normal day-to-day stuff for us." (source)
Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., is asking two federal health agencies to review new data from the government of the Czech Republic on mortality rates from COVID-19 vaccines.
Another nut job conspiracy theorist. These are the kind of people you seem to trust rather than Dr. Fauci, the CDC, or the FDA.

At this stage, I doubt that your disinformation can harm anybody including yourself.

We've achieved herd immunity. Once, we needed your help to achieve that quickly to minimize morbidity and mortality (which took longer than necessary because of the kind of disinformation you and others disseminated), but no longer.

By now, you've likely had the infection and developed antibodies to it. Most people have some immunity to the virus whether from infection, vaccination, or both, so, if you caught Covid and survived it, you did your part to help with herd immunity. Of course, you took an unnecessary risk, and not just of a severe or fatal respiratory condition:

Vaccines don't have late sequelae (their adverse effects come quickly or not at all), but viruses do, including cancers, cirrhosis, and shingles. I had my first respiratory illness in years this year, which was brief and mild. I don't know if it was Covid or not, because I didn't need to know, but if it was, it didn't get the same chance to settle and take permanent residence in my tissues as would be the case were I unvaccinated.

And this virus can cause what appears to be permanent renal, pulmonary, cardiac, and neurological damage with the first infection, so everybody had an incentive to NOT catch it unvaccinated.

But what's done is done.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Someone here, who is all for vaccines, developed long COVID after getting vaccinated against COVID.

Pogo

It's obvious what the context is, just as it's obvious that your opinion is worthless.

Getting back to the nanotech:

In addition to cellular toxicity, our findings reveal numerous —on the order of 3~4 x106 per milliliter of the injectable—visible artificial self-assembling entities ranging from about 1 to 100μm,or greater,of many different shapes. There were animated worm-like entities, discs, chains, spirals, tubes, right-angle structures containing other artificial entities within them, and so forth. All these are exceedingly beyond any expected and acceptable levels of contamination of the COVID-19 injectables,and incubation studies revealed the progressive self-assembly of many artifactual structures. As time progressed during incubation,simple one-and two-dimensional structures over two or three weeks became more complex in shape and size developing into stereoscopically visible entities in three-dimensions. They resembled carbon nanotube filaments, ribbons, and tapes, some appearing as transparent,thin,flat membranes, and others as three-dimensional spirals, and beaded chains.

Pfizer COVID19 microchips. Magnification 400x (Dr Joseph Sansone)

View attachment 96959
Never looked in a microscope have you? Yes there are small things in there, lol, it doesn't even take a stereo microscope, too see diffraction patterns.
Yes they are nanostructures because they are on the 10-9 scale, but so what? making up stories is just that.

Pogo

Someone here, who is all for vaccines, developed long COVID after getting vaccinated against COVID.
And this piece of anecdotal evidence is worth what?

The anecdotal evidence fallacy, also known as "cherry picking", is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone uses personal stories to support a conclusion in a way that's not based on objective facts.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Vaccines are never 100% effective. I remember very clearly developing the measles at age 3 even though I was fully vaccinated

And flu vaccines are variable because they can't always cover all future strains. Three years ago, my wife almost died because one of the two main variants wasn't covered.

Kathryn

And this piece of anecdotal evidence is worth what?

The anecdotal evidence fallacy, also known as "cherry picking", is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone uses personal stories to support a conclusion in a way that's not based on objective facts.
I personally believe it would be ridiculous not to follow personal experience on things like this.

Kathryn

And flu vaccines are variable because they can't always cover all future strains. Three years ago, my wife almost died because one of the two main variants wasn't covered.
I don't personally call them "flu vaccines." I call them "flu shots." But you do you.