• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppression of Free Speech on Covid

Ebionite

IOW, please go by the objective science and also basic logic-- the vaccines work with usually only minor complications.
Your interpretation of events is not objective science - you have no testable hypothesis that the so-called vaccines were effective, only a few cases for which no significant conclusions can be inferred.

Ebionite

My point is the fact that more often than not you misspell the name of the person whom you are quoting when you present their quoted text.
You making **** up is not the same thing as an actual fact. The point is that you are inventing a fiction and labelling it as a fact to deflect attention away from the description of a potential mechanism for adverse effects from the Pfizer product that was sold as safe and effective.

Last edited:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You making **** up is not the same thing as an actual fact.
When I am constantly having to correct your spelling errors (mind you it is ONLY the name you misspell) when I check out the author of the quote you present...

But hey, no need to be worried about the constant misspelling.
The fact that you are using it to distract from the seriously lacking credibility of your sources speaks volumes.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Your interpretation of events is not objective science - you have no testable hypothesis that the so-called vaccines were effective, only a few cases for which no significant conclusions can be inferred.
images.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Why do you say "so-called"?

Ref....
  1. any preventive preparation used to stimulate the body’s immune response against a specific disease, using either messenger RNA or killed or weakened bacteria or viruses to prepare the body to recognize a disease and produce antibodies.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist

How about myriads from peer-reviewed science sources such as with Scientific American, which had most of an entire issue on covid and the production of the vaccines? What you are doing is cherry-picking the sources you want to use to justify your predetermined position, and doing that is the antithesis of science.

Maybe start reading here, and please note the actual science sources at the end: COVID-19 vaccine - Wikipedia

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Philip Buckhaults:

“The Pfizer vaccine is contaminated with plasmid DNA. It’s not just mRNA, it’s got bits of DNA in it.” Prof. Buckhaults said in front of the South Carolina Senate committee. One of his colleagues retrieved vials of the Pfizer covid-19 vaccines from the vaccination program he managed in Columbia, South Carolina. Professor Buckhaults sequenced all the DNA from those vials. He was surprised to see any DNA at all. He said, “You can kind of work out what it is and how it got there and I’m kind of alarmed about the possible consequences of this both in terms of human health and biology.”

“This DNA can and likely will integrate into the genomic DNA of cells that got transfected with the vaccine mix,” he warned. He says the DNA could be the reason why people are having cardiac events and autoimmune attacks after vaccination.

“We do this in the lab all the time; we take pieces of DNA, we mix them up with a lipid complex, like the Pfizer vaccine is in, we pour it onto cells and a lot of it gets into the cells. And a lot of it gets into the DNA of those cells and it becomes a permanent fixture of the cell.”
"Dr. Paul Offit explains why it’s virtually impossible for DNA fragments in COVID-19 mRNA vaccines to cause harms, such as cancers or autoimmune diseases.

Dr. Offit describes what would have to happen in order for DNA fragments to cause harm by explaining three protective mechanisms in our cells that DNA fragments from mRNA vaccines cannot overcome. First, the cytoplasm has immune mechanisms and enzymes that destroy foreign DNA. Second, the fragments would have to enter the nucleus, which requires a nuclear membrane access signal that these DNA fragments don't have. Third, even if they were able to enter the nucleus, the fragments would need to have an enzyme called integrase to become part of our DNA, which they also don’t have.

These facts should be reassuring to anyone concerned about a health risk caused by DNA fragments in vaccines."

Paul A. Offit, MD​

male silhouette icon

Paul A. Offit, MD, is the Director of the Vaccine Education Center and an attending physician in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Areas of Expertise: Vaccines
Locations: Main Hospital

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Hey, all I know is that a few hours after my last vaccination or shot or whatever, the COVID one, I got a headache that lasted for FOUR DAYS. Also, my blood pressure went up for months afterward. MONTHS. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Ebionite

How about myriads from peer-reviewed science sources such as with Scientific American, which had most of an entire issue on covid and the production of the vaccines?
Your "peer reviewed science" science doesn't have an alternative hypothesis which explains the increase in mortality that occurred after the "safe and effective vaccines" were rolled out. The only hypotheses on the table is that the mortality is due to disruption of normal DNA sequences, the disruption being caused by the presence of DNA fragments in the Pfizer product.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your "peer reviewed science" science doesn't have an alternative hypothesis which explains the increase in mortality that occurred after the "safe and effective vaccines" were rolled out. T
There is no alternative hypothesis
because what you claim is wrong.

Ebionite

Hey, all I know is that a few hours after my last vaccination or shot or whatever, the COVID one, I got a headache that lasted for FOUR DAYS. Also, my blood pressure went up for months afterward. MONTHS. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.
I know of one guy who lost consciousness after being jabbed and another who felt nothing at all. The bulk effects are where the real information is.