• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Take the YmirGF challenge!!! (Please)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
G'day folks, today I have something totally different in mind for you to try. I will keep this VERY simple. What I am proposing is an experiment in thought transference. Sound silly? Sound Interesting? Well... here we go.

I have an image in mind. It is very sharp and clear. If the truth be told, I have graduated this image to that of an idea shape and imbued it with a bit more energy for pizzazz.

*Loads and locks idea shape*

Now, the challenge is for you to tell me exactly what the idea shape is.

Some clues:

1. It is not a silly image.
2. It is something you have all seen, unless you are blind or live in a deep hole which you have never ventured out of.
3. It is not a sexual image.
4. The answer is a two syllable word.

My best advice is to NOT think... "Hmm, what is YmirGF thinking about?" That will block the idea shape. Instead, try to stop your thought process, even for a few seconds and then focus on the first thing that enters you mind. Answer with whatever that is, regardless if it is a two syllable word or not, as there is SOME latitude here. If you must, you can use a short phrase although the idea shape can be put into a single word.

Just so that people will not be able to say I have rigged this in anyway, I have given the answer to both Robtex and Sunstone. After there are a few entries given, but hopefully many, frubals will be awarded for close and dead on answers.

Have some fun with this.

*Ladies and gentlemen! Start your engines!"

: hamster : : hamster : : hamster : : hamster :

robtex

Veteran Member
I have given the answer to both Robtex and Sunstone. After

: hamster : : hamster : : hamster : : hamster :

You gave the answers to Robtex and Sunstone!! Are you outta your mind!!! Now everybody is going to comb Phil's blog looking for the answer and Robex is going to spend all day trying to hide this from cyberspace!!! Is that possible?

Bishka

Veteran Member
The sky is actually the first thing that comes into my mind. An image of a blue sky with clouds like marshmallows drifting back and forth. (I could be completely off, but this is what I saw)

Buttercup

Veteran Member
For some reason a disco ball type image is the first that popped into my head. A glowing, crystalized ball shape revolving with tons of light. Is that close? :D

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I am not saying anthing, just yet, but given the correct answer, the answers so far are quite interesting. I'm sure all three of you will agree. By george, this is working far better than I expected, lol.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Ear wax or Bee's wax. It has something to do with wax.
Ummm... sorry Pete. Not even close.

doppelgänger;943229 said:
The shape of a lemon, generally spherical but taperng toward two opposite ends.
Thank you for playing, we have some parting gifts and release papers for you to sign on the way out.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I GOT IT!!!

It's an anal suppository! It only LOOKS like ear wax!
You are not even trying are you? Please see guideline 1. It is not a silly image.

Surely a man of your calibre can do better without being silly about such a simple test.
Btw: I have never seen a suppository so that goes against guideline ... 2. It is something you have all seen, unless you are blind or live in a deep hole which you have never ventured out of.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
You are not even trying are you? Please see guideline 1. It is not a silly image.
Anyone who has used a suppository does not see it as silly! They have a business end you know!
Surely a man of your calibre can do better without being silly about such a simple test.
Btw: I have never seen a suppository so that goes against guideline ... 2. It is something you have all seen, unless you are blind or live in a deep hole which you have never ventured out of.
Well, I am not sure of what you have seen or not seen... I just see something waxy (like a suppository) and small. I don't think it's a gellatin capsule, and I am sure it's smaller than a candle.