• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Take the YmirGF challenge!!! (Please)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
THink about what I have commented on and specifically what I did not comment on... THAT is your clue.

Smoke

Done here.
THink about what I have commented on and specifically what I did not comment on... THAT is your clue.
I don't want clues; I'm not trying to figure it out. I just want to know the answer, so I can go, "Wow, Rhonda got it exactly." (Or whatever.)

Cynic

Actually, the first thing that came to mind was something starry shaped. But since their doesn't seem to be two-syllable words for anything resembling a star, I'm going to say...
a flower?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Nothing.
As in darkness, an empty void of nothingness. Allthough, that is impossible to physically see, as we only "see" what passes through the void.

But after getting past that;
Nature.
And all the various forms, from a thriving forest, snow covered mountain ranges, desolate deserts, vast oceans, and so on.

autonomous1one1

Premium Member
Greetings. I took your advice, YmirGF, and the first thing that came to mind was a 'starting engine.' :D - just kidding

Actually, came up with 'light bulb,' turned on and shining brightly.:)

Edit: It is interesting after reading other posts that some of my first thoughts were similar: in addition to light bulb were daylight (or light of day), opening rose. But, I think after being up so early this morning you are sleeping now and that no thought transference is occurring.

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Thank you for playing, we have some parting gifts and release papers for you to sign on the way out.

Is this a guessing game or a thought transference experiment? You need to concentrate harder, Paulie. Your message isn't coming in very clearly.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
A glowing..........dagger? It was something sharp, knife-like, and it emanated a purplish hue.

It also seemed to pulse, too.

Peace,
Mystic