• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tara Rede the woman that accuses Biden of sexually assaulting her, sues DOJ for millions.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
You mean like SCOTUS..... :eek:
Nobody's going to live forever. You probably mean until it meets a certain political disposition each time personnal changes are being made.

I suspect some oversight might be warranted as far as the Supreme Court goes including the ability to impeach and remove members who have shown to be anything other than what their job description demands of them.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well if that evidence actually exists and can be properly displayed as evidence, that would be fine.
You doubt that happened during the trial?

As for Tara not filing a lawsuit against Biden yet, only she knows what the deal is with that but I suspect she's not stopping at the DOJ here.
You consider the personal suspicion that she might
file suit against Biden to make her case rise to the
same level as Carroll's against Trump?
She doesn't strike me completely as the knee jerk type, but rather is preparatory to ensure her case is valid enough to produce to a court. Provided we're talking about an unbiased neutral minded court and not a biased kangaroo court comprised of lopsided political affiliations of its ruling judgemental members.
You believe the court judgements against
Trump were in a kangaroo court?

Twilight Hue

You doubt that happened during the trial?

You consider the personal suspicion that she might
file suit against Biden to make her case rise to the
same level as Carroll's against Trump?

You believe the court judgements against
Trump were in a kangaroo court?
Stuff like this must revolve around the actual evidence and the actual evidence has not to this date had been proven to be without a doubt.

The court you're describing is not something I would like to see in any alleged free country.

PureX

Veteran Member
The question is will Tara be given the same legal 'courtesy' as Jane Carroll received? Or will it be vastly different?

I think the answer to that question will be actually how her case will be handled and processed going foreward, how she is going to be being treated admist her allegations not only by the DOJ, but against her alleged sexual attacker then VP Joe Biden as I'm fairly sure she is not stopping with the DOJ.

Commence the debate.
What is sad is that you think they should be handled the same.

Twilight Hue

What is sad is that you think they should be handled the same.
Predictably they're not going to be, which will be a greater shame in the present era of evidence-less courts with questionable predetermined outcomes.

PureX

Veteran Member
Predictably they're not going to be, which will be a greater shame in the present era of evidence-less courts with questionable predetermined outcomes.
There is no logical or even just reason why they should be treated the same. And the fact that you can't or won't acknowledge this is what I find so sad.

Twilight Hue

Does this mean you find Carroll's & Reade's
accusation of equal cromulence?
That depends upon the evidences if there are any, but it's undeniable both cases are similar in the way they're being presented but will definitely have different outcomes as I see it.

Just watch and see how Tara is actually going to be viewed and treated here.

I suspect it'll be nothing close to how Jean Carroll was treated and rewarded in a court of law.

Twilight Hue

Just challenging your legal expertise.
You've claimed it in the pursuit of
attacking Biden, & defending Trump.
It's clearly an ad homonym attack, otherwise you would have had a well thought out counterpoint on the subject to put out instead of resorting to personal attacks and commentary and then leaving it as being such. There's a lot of that going on now and it's telling.

It's amazing you resorted to using such low life tactics. Something you really didn't do in the past a long time ago, but people change.

I'm hoping it's just temporary because stuff like this doesn't look good on either you or me I've been making attemps to reduce it on my part, how about you?

I'd like to talk about the subject, not about the people posting here.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's clearly an ad homonym attack....
And it's warranted in in this case.
The poster has regularly claimed legal expertise
as a "jurist" to justify their opinions. Their errors
regarding our justice system call those opinions
into question.
I notice that you enjoy the occasional ad hominem
attack. But yours lack cromulence.