• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tell me your favorite video games!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
*Mass Effect
*Operation Flashpoint
*Star Ocean
*All GTA's and Saint Rows
*All Hoyle Board and card games
*Supreme Commander
*Earth Defense Force 2017
*Homeworld
*Jak and Dexter
*Grid, Dirt, and Toca 1

rojse

RF Addict
i haven't played pokemon card game for the gameboy in forever! that was an awesome game! heck, i started playing the actual card game after i played that, and i knew all the rules because of it, lol.

I don't know why they do not release a NDS version of the Pokemon trading card game - it seems like such a natural fit to their increasingly diverse range of game styles.

rageoftyrael

Veritas
yeah i forgot about mass effect, which was pretty good, i also really like the zelda series, but only the 2d ones, cause i think they suck 3d, which is actually my opinion about metroid games as well, every single one that is 2d was awesome, i have no interest in the 3d ones.

rageoftyrael

Veritas
we probably wouldn't like it as much. If you have payed any attention to the card game and all their games, the rules and style has changed significantly from the original. but hey, it would probably still be decent.

Comicaze247

See the previous line
In no particular order:

Final Fantasy VII
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Diddy Kong Racing
Mario Kart Wii
Primal Rage (good ol' Sega Genesis :D)
Warcraft 3
World of Warcraft (yeah, yeah, I know :p)
Goldeneye 007
Tribes
Fable: TLC
Black and White 1 and 2
Sonic (every game :p)
Marvel vs. Capcom
Dance Dance Revolution

There are likely plenty more, but I just can't think of them :p

rageoftyrael

Veritas
man i keep seeing people write down games i love, like fable, not so much the second one though. and super smash brothers, and oh, im surprised no one else has mentioned this, guitar hero, baby!

Last edited:

Comicaze247

See the previous line
man i keep seeing people write down games i love, like fable, not so much the second one though. and super smash brothers, and oh, im surprised no one else has mentioned this, guitar hero, baby!
I haven't played the second Fable yet, as I am too poor to own an Xbox 360 :p Though I look forward to it coming out for PC :D If it ever does, which I've heard rumors that it won't :(

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
yeah i forgot about mass effect, which was pretty good, i also really like the zelda series, but only the 2d ones, cause i think they suck 3d, which is actually my opinion about metroid games as well, every single one that is 2d was awesome, i have no interest in the 3d ones.

Loved Legend of Zelda.
Couldn't get into Adventures of Link.
Link to The Past is my favorite of the Series.
Loved Link's Awakening.
Loved Ocarina of Time.
Majora's Mask wasn't bad.
The Wind Waker was rather mediocre.
Twilight Princes was way too linear.

rageoftyrael

Veritas
i guarantee that the second fable is overrated. It didn't really improve on anything, and it seemed to lose interest for me. it was decent, but nowhere near as good as the original.

Luke

i have Halo1 Mac for long time and i think Halo2 have change much from originale game. Halo2 have better grafikk and lots of speed. i like the maps this help to unlock with foundation and midship.in FF7 m y favourite characters are Tifer and Cloud Streife. i like the sword fight between characters Sephiroth and Aries.

rageoftyrael

Veritas
im not much of a pc gamer, i play world of warcraft, and just miscellaneous game online, but i mainly play the 360. i'm not really to horrifically worried about graphics, myself. Decent graphics and decent gameplay is all i really need. I don't need astonishing graphics, lol.

Comicaze247

See the previous line
im not much of a pc gamer, i play world of warcraft, and just miscellaneous game online, but i mainly play the 360. i'm not really to horrifically worried about graphics, myself. Decent graphics and decent gameplay is all i really need. I don't need astonishing graphics, lol.
Exactly. I don't understand people who base what they like on graphics. Graphics don't change. Gameplay does.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Ok, well I am a graphicswhore, so I do need astonishing graphics :D

But I do think that when a machine can not handle the graphics, that it should go with lesser graphics instead of framedrops. I HATE FRAMEDROPS!!!
:eek: