• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tell me your favorite video games!

rojse

RF Addict
can you tell me what a framedrop is? cause i don't really know....

Games usually run at a set amount of frames per second - fifty or sixty on most games of today. Lag is where the frames per second drop from the normal count, and will be noticed as the game "slowing down."

rojse

RF Addict
oh, well, that doesn't seem like the end of the world to me...... i don't like it, but it doesn't annoy me too badly.

It's a graphical problem that affects the gameplay. A game suddenly slowing down is quite a problem, particularly if you are playing a game that requires precise reflexes, like shooters.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead
Plants vs. Zombies
Populous 1 & 2
Dungeon Keeper 1 & 2
Doom 1 & 2
Duke 3D
The Zelda series
Plants vs. Zombies is addictive!
Left 4 Dead
The Resident Evil franchise (though Gun Survivor and the Files series were awful)
The Silent Hill franchise (though SH 2 is hands down the best)
The Metal Gear franchise
Shadow of the Colossus
Ico
Still love all of the Tomb Raider games no matter how bad some of them were.
Tekken
GTA (Vice City is my favorite of the series)

Dezzie

Some of my favorites are:

Jericho
Resident Evil 5
Halo 3
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Mass Effect
Dead Space... etc etc... I love 360 games! haha

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
well, i dont play shooters, so, not a problem for me, lol
And I mostly do :D

It is very annoying when you are a moment away from a perfect headshot and one moment later the enemy is gone, simply because you missed that one moment where his nose is exactly on your cursor :D

rageoftyrael

Veritas
Okay, here are some classics i love. Shadowrun, for both the snes, and sega genesis. Lufia 1 and 2, for the snes. I can't remember what it was called, but you control a space ship, and you are fighting like some tigers or something like that.

New stuff.... let's see. I recently played deus machina. The second one. Pretty good. Skyrim was good, if a bit buggy.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Okay, here are some classics i love. Shadowrun, for both the snes, and sega genesis. Lufia 1 and 2, for the snes. I can't remember what it was called, but you control a space ship, and you are fighting like some tigers or something like that.
Sounds like Wing Commander. You were fighting the Kilrathi, who were all weird cat-people aliens.

For classic games, probably my favourites were Chuck Yeager's Air Combat Simulator and SimCity.

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
Forza 3, Dirt 3, Counter-Strike:Source, Battlefield 3, RockBand 2, Quake 3 (kickin' it old school!)

al gazali

Okay, i'm not a total nerd, but i do play a lot of video games.

My favorites are:

1. Final Fantasy 7, for ps1
2. Grand Theft Auto 4, for xbox 360
3. Shadowrun, for both super nintendo and sega genesis(but not xbox 360, blech!)
4. Donkey Kong, for super nintendo

You know, i have more, but i can't really think of them, cause i have a horrible memory, lol. But yeah, feel free to tell me yours and what system they are on. Tata for now!
try the wicther 2 sooooooooooooo soooooooooo greate

Me Myself

Back to my username
Currently? Pokemon :D

I am playing pokemon white and pokemon green leaf.

The highlight of Green leaf is that I named my trainer "Christ" so it´s awesome when I see "Christ saved the game" :D

Also it´s funny to see things like "Oh! Christ! can you come over here?" xD

With white I was more hinduist and named the trainer Ishvara :eek:

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Online PC games: Dungeon Defenders, League of Legends, S4 League, Rusty Hearts

PC games: Assassin's Creed II, Skyrim, Civ IV, Bastion, Cthulu Saves the World, FIFA games