• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The allure of Trump

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The question about Hillary is why are people constantly making up scandals to charge her with? Being fired over Watergate? False. Benghazi? Nothing. E-mails? No laws were broken and her predecessor said he did the same thing.
This is to defend her (for things which don't really interest me).
But why the allure?
I hear people talk about why they like other candidates, but not about her.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
¡ Hillary Clinton Looks like the Penguin from Batman !

You may notice I am now inserting an upside-down explanation mark in front of my itemized talking points followed by a normal explanation mark. This has to do with the Jeb Bush posters with the Mexican upside-down explanation mark (viz: ¡jeb!) which means (wink, wink) to his amigos his number one agenda if elected President is amnesty for all the illegal aliens from Mexico, while not paying attention to the threat from Islamic extremists, just like his daddy didn’t pay attention to the real conservatives who kept warning “W” that Al Qaeda already bombed the World Trade Center once and the same Islamic extremists are coming back to finish the job. But to acknowledge that would be counter to his amnesty agenda at the time, so he called these conservatives xenophobes which also incentivizes the amnesty agenda of his crony capitalist amigos who want cheap labor while the middle class foots the bill to pay for all the services, classroom seats, amenities, welfare, feeding and housing and healthcare and emergency services of these criminals and illiterates that Mexico doesn’t even want so that they can vote Democrat.

Of course, then 911 happened and the entire amnesty thing had to be put on hold since these conservatives were right about Islamic extremism, but it’s been long enough now, especially with Obama unconstitutionally doing everything he can to flood America with these illiterate dupes while the Republican leadership and WSJ types on National Review cheer him on as promoting their “conservative principles” of giving amnesty to 20 million selfish and stupid illegal aliens who have bought your stolen Social Security Number from Putin who is lately spending a lot of time reading Hillary’s emails regarding national security “secrets” that the Chinese already stole.

So now that the “season of the witch” affords it, Jeb will do exactly the same as his brother did if he gets elected (which he won’t) and only focus on the amnesty agenda success and we will have another 911 on his watch, bank on it.

So I have decided until Jeb drops out (he is now running out of money and having a camp meeting with his mommy and daddy regarding who can palm him more money from the pro-amnesty crowd), I will keep using the upside-down explanation mark to itemized my main points, f.y.i..

This first point of the “fall out” of the Benghazi hearing(s) is that immediately the phony liberal news comes out one hour later that “Hillary won because she was calm and collected”.

No, she looked like crap and did a bad job at looking like anyone who should be President of the United States. Just because some lame pressers say she won because she was calm and collected, doesn’t mean she was, and no she didn’t win. She looked like she was on drugs, right off that fatso who looks like a bowling pin walks out and barely could rolley-polley into that chair she was suppose to sit on. She looks like a bowling pin. She sounded pathetic and dull, and her smarty cackle was drug like and man, she looked like she was up all night doing cocaine.

This women looks exactly like the Penguin in the 1960’s Batman series. Dead ringer, she looks like a bowling pin. Again this morning I saw some video from some post hearing “rally” or something, it is like when she turns with her back to the camera the phony behind it is desparately trying to pan it up, she got a fatso beer behind like nobody’s business, you can almost hear the camera person giving orders, “No, pan it up! It’s the Penguin from Batman! OMG! Ease it up now, but don’t focus too close on the haggard old face!”…

Her wobbly walk, my goodness even her cackle laugh is uncanny reminder of the Penguin.

No she didn’t look calm and collected. Doesn’t matter if the phony liberal news says so, anyone who watched it laughs at that. I know, it makes the Hillary hogs feel good to hear this B.S. from the phony liberal news, “Yeah! Four are dead because of her and the phony video lie, but she looked calm and collected, WE WON! YEAH!”…

No. Doesn’t matter what CNN says. She didn’t look anything like that, and as this “end-game” plays out, it is going to hurt her. One of many things as to why she is not going to win, nor did she win this one.

As far as actually watching the hearing, no one did, that is as far as Americans, I even didn’t, I was too busy at work, so I watched the “re-runs”. Most Americans won’t even watch the re-runs. Doesn’t mean the hearings are a waste. I will get to that in a minute. Doesn’t matter what CNN or MSNBC says, there are millions of ways now that the aftermath is going to be spelled out and communicated to the American people – this isn’t the 1970’s anymore. And as the cards start to be laid down, she is going to be hurt by this, watch the show. Doesn’t matter that the hearings were just a side show. Too many idiots do not understand the real ground game, and politics neither. Let it began.

¡ No one watched it. Doesn’t matter. !

I agree with the Investor’s Business Daily (IBD) Monday, October 26, 2015, released all over San Francisco and every financial hub in the US and beyond, probably the top investors daily newspaper in the United States and is way more respected than the WSJ, in the A section: “People Died, Clinton Lied”.

“Corruption: The Democrats have complained that the Benghazi hearings have been a partisan exercise. They easily forget that the White House’s attempt to cover up the cause of the Benghazi attacks is as partisan as it gets.”

… “Within, hours of the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ran with the narrative that they were merely protests over an Internet video offensive to Muslims.”

The article goes on to ravish Hillary Clinton for her lies, which were proven in the hearings. Obama ran his reelection on “We killed Osama, Al Qaeda is on the run”, “We kept American safe”.

Bull crap he did, he didn’t keep us safe anymore than George W did, and especially the malfeasance of that slob Hillary who is even largely more to blame. So the big lie that is was a video, a lie proven in the hearings, a lie that pig Hillary kept telling the families and parents of those who died because of her that “It was the video” – the families of these dead are now outraged, they are presenting absolute proof that Hillary pushed this lie on and on into their faces, then even insulted them by saying they don’t have a right to know what actually happened because they are “not part of the immediate family” even though this was said to one of the Mothers of the murdered who died because she, Hillary, is a fat old hag.

It doesn’t matter no one watched. The message is going to get out, and no matter how hard the phony liberal news tells others the next day how “Hilalry won because she was calm and collected”, it isn’t going to work. Just watch now. The families are going to go on the march.

They will be given all the ability to get the message out. CNN and MSNBC are clowns in this new reality, no one needs them to get anything out anymore. ABC, too. Article continues, “During Clinton’s testimony Thursday before the House Select Committee on Benghazi, Republican Rep. Jim Jordan disclosed emails from the State Department’s Near East Affairs Bureau that said Rice…” and on it goes to show the big lie agenda about the video as part of the cover-up. The emails to her kid, to the Egyptian Prime Minister, now the evidence being brought forward from the families of the dead she is responsible for, she lost and all of it is going to be used by Trump and Carson to ravish her and nothing CNN, MSNBC, ABC is going to do will stop it.

Doesn’t matter no one watched. Now watch. Over the next weeks, you will see.

Polls? You will get the crap poll. Like we got when we were all told Trump is a goose and has no chance, it is just a show. Watch these polls as the game begins, every one of you will be wrong, the rebels on the conservative side are in the ascendency. And yes, once that power is returned to the Middle Class, there are going to be consequences to those who think they are so “immune”.

Hey! I got a good idea! Let’s raise taxes! – on them. There are some, mark my words, like that clown at National Review saying if someone like Trump or Carson wins (I want Trump), he is going to “quit the Republican Party and run a Third-Party”… Some of the WSJ crowd on FOX, the same. Mark my words, they will try to save Hillary if they think Trump or Carson is going to win. Because it is all about amnesty. As far as that little punk from National Review, please quit the Republican Party. What this is all about, is getting rid of you. Even if you don’t quit, after this thing is over and your establishment crowd is finished, you will be thrown out, you won’t have to quit. Do any damn thing you want. Loser.

Polls. FOX is running the Des Monies poll that has Carson on top of Trump. Well, Carson is a great candidate in many ways. Doesn’t surprise me he is doing well. He isn’t part of the establishment. But, just today, another poll just came out with Trump back on top in Iowa. And by a large margin in other states. Look, I want Trump first, Carson second (Carson is a 7th Day Advent sort of bender), but it won’t matter which is on top and things move along, Carson will face the exact same attacks from the Bushbots and the amnesty crowd. But Bush is not going to win. Not even close. These same hearings are one of the many reasons why, just one more item in the overall result – because they expose Bush as well. Clinton and Bush are not far removed. Neither kept us safe, both tell b.s.. Jeb knows that, that is also part of his “camp meeting” with mommy and daddy. This guy is also in big trouble. Because of the hearings.

Gun running.

Last edited:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Carson is only slightly better than Trump. They've both said some harebrained things. Carson just does so with a bit more dignity.
Ah, yes, because being a doctor means you may be quite practiced at saying stupid stuff in dignified ways to make people believe you're right even when you may not have a clue.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Carson is only slightly better than Trump. They've both said some harebrained things. Carson just does so with a bit more dignity.
That's debatable. It boggles my mind how he can obtain the status he has as a surgeon yet believe the Earth is only a few thousand years old and reject evolution. There is also his bit about saying "there's nothing that can't be done with human fetal tissue," even though he himself has worked with such material. Much like other Republicans, he rejects climate change. According to him Free Trade is a wonderful thing. His views regarding education suck anyway you look at it (especially his comment about the AP history saying it will help ISIS reqruitment). He is anti-gay marriage, he has not fleshed out a tax or funding plan, and he does not support the separation of church and state. And he thinks a Muslim should not be president. But he does support increasing minimum wage, some improved gun regulations, and a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants.

Underhill

That's debatable. It boggles my mind how he can obtain the status he has as a surgeon yet believe the Earth is only a few thousand years old and reject evolution. There is also his bit about saying "there's nothing that can't be done with human fetal tissue," even though he himself has worked with such material. Much like other Republicans, he rejects climate change. According to him Free Trade is a wonderful thing. His views regarding education suck anyway you look at it (especially his comment about the AP history saying it will help ISIS reqruitment). He is anti-gay marriage, he has not fleshed out a tax or funding plan, and he does not support the separation of church and state. And he thinks a Muslim should not be president. But he does support increasing minimum wage, some improved gun regulations, and a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants.

I've often wondered how much of this is real and how much of it is for the vote too. But some of his crazier statements come from before he was running.

averageJOE

zombie
Can anyone explain it? I, as well as many others I know, truly can't fathom how the man has the numbers he does. He panders to bigots, he argues like a fourth grader calling names on the schoolyard, he's crude to women, his ego is out of control. Just why do people think he is actually fit to run this country?

Oh, do we have someone who can actually logically explain the allure Trump has for them? Please, do tell. Or is all you have cheap retorts from the schoolyard, much like Trump?
Whether his supporters admit it or not they are just being entertained by the guy. His speeches are spoken at a forth grade level, and are designed to be taken as pure sound bites. He turned his campaign into a reality show, and instead of talking about plans and policies (because they're boring) he talks about the polls and direct personal attacks about the other candidates. Once his poll numbers slip he says something outrageous to get himself back into the news. For some reason people have decided that the main qualities of a president is one who "speaks their mind", "tells it like it is", "speaks the truth", and "isn't afraid of the media".

I always ask his supporters if they are excited that Kanye West announced that he is running in 2020.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Why is it that Sanders, who is consistently polling better than Trump is getting less than 1/4 of the attention and media coverage Trump is, IMHO its Trump they should be ignoring.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Dime-obverse.png

here's a dime, call 1-800-whine

This coming from the guy who has made ten thousand posts about Hillary? Or is it only "whining" when the candidate being criticized and scrutinized happens to be one you support?

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Can anyone explain it? I, as well as many others I know, truly can't fathom how the man has the numbers he does. He panders to bigots, he argues like a fourth grader calling names on the schoolyard, he's crude to women, his ego is out of control. Just why do people think he is actually fit to run this country?

He says what the far right is thinking. They are not enamored of women, Blacks, Muslims, or Hispanics.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
What really gets me is how many people who call themselves "evangelicals" are attracted to him. I don't know which "bible" they're reading but it must read very different that the Bible that I would assume most Christians use.

Just for one of many examples that could be cited: Micah 6 [8]: "He has showed you, O man, what is good;
and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"

Best post today.

Druac

Devout Atheist
Trump appeals to the prominent sickness in our society, greed. He is the perfect example of it. Also, lots of pissed-off Republicans (Tea Party) pick him as a middle-finger to the establishment and everyone else that doesn't think like them...as they see the writing on the wall.

This too, shall pass...

TPaine

I believe in one God, and the equality of man.
I know many see my vote as either not counting or (absurdly) a vote against the Dems and the reason they will fail if they do, but I intend to vote the same way I did last election. For Jill Stein. I am Green Party and proud of it and I couldn't give a **** about how others feel about it.
Although I voted for Jill Stein in 2012, in 2016 I'm going to vote Democratic for one simple reason. On the day the the new president is inaugurated three SCOTUS justices will be 80-years-old or older.and one will turn 80 during his or her first term. Much as I like the Green Party they're not going to win, and I don't want a Republicon president to be in the position to appoint four justices.

TPaine

I believe in one God, and the equality of man.
Trump appeals to the prominent sickness in our society, greed. He is the perfect example of it. Also, lots of pissed-off Republicans (Tea Party) pick him as a middle-finger to the establishment and everyone else that doesn't think like them...as they see the writing on the wall.

This too, shall pass...
Hi Druac! Its nice to see you here. Have you run across any other former Bneters?

Shadow Wolf

Although I voted for Jill Stein in 2012, in 2016 I'm going to vote Democratic for one simple reason. On the day the the new president is inaugurated three SCOTUS justices will be 80-years-old or older.and one will turn 80 during his or her first term. Much as I like the Green Party they're not going to win, and I don't want a Republicon president to be in the position to appoint four justices.
That's why everyone who leans left really needs to get behind Hillary if Bernie doesn't make it on the ballot. Repulicans really put themselves ahead with the Gerrymandering in 2010, and with 2016-2020 they don't need to get ahead with the Supreme Court. If that happens, we may very well see Roe v. Wade overturned, homosexual marriage struck down, and our health care going back to what it was pre-ACA, which was definitely much worse even with the ACA's shortcomings.

LittlePinky82

What really gets me is how many people who call themselves "evangelicals" are attracted to him. I don't know which "bible" they're reading but it must read very different that the Bible that I would assume most Christians use.

Just for one of many examples that could be cited: Micah 6 [8]: "He has showed you, O man, what is good;
and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"

Are you familiar with prosperity gospel? That's also a big part of it. And there's a lot of racism in evangelical Christianity.

LittlePinky82

I think it's because people are so sick of the politcal correctness environment, and Trump refuses to watch what he says. It's refreshing when someone will toss off the polite act and come out and tell people to get bent.

I find it as obnoxious as everyone else, but a part of me is like 'yeah you tell 'em you crazy SOB'

I find the whole "pc" thing quite juvenile. If you want to say offensive racist, sexist, homophobic etc things go ahead but remember other people exist too and will call you on it. If you can't handle criticism of your words maybe don't say anything? Or stick to your little bubble? And "nice act" like oh calling a whole people rapists and his crap against women? You like that? Tsk. He's not telling people to "get bent." He's being crude and disgusting to anyone who isn't a straight white male.

I don't know how I feel about bernie, on one hand he's the only one who can make considerable good change, but he misrepresents socialism.

He's a democratic socialist. There's different types of socialists as well. There's also Socialist Democrats.

Oops sorry for the double post.

LittlePinky82

Democratic socialism is belief in a socialist economic system with a democratic political system, however Bernie advocates for a capitalist economy with some socialist ideas.

He's the best running, however, I think he doesn't understand the terminology he is labelling himself with.

Democratic socialists aren't against capitalism. Here you go- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_socialism

That's why a lot of Communists don't like them because they still help build up capitalism and aren't for getting rid of it.

Shadow Wolf

That's why a lot of Communists don't like them because they still help build up capitalism and aren't for getting rid of it.
It's not ideal, but definitely a helluva lot better than what we have. I don't hate it because I see it as a small step in the right direction.

LittlePinky82

It's not ideal, but definitely a helluva lot better than what we have. I don't hate it because I see it as a small step in the right direction.

Same. A lot of Communist's want the system to totally fail and build up but if it hasn't happened over 200-something yrs I don't think it's going to lol. So my other solution is like this lol.