• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Annual RF "Santa Is Evil" Thread!

Does the myth of Santa distract from the real meaning of Christmas?

• Total voters

mr.guy

crapsack
I bet any day now we'll hear of a mountain of lawsuits pending in regards to his countless illegitimate children.

C'mon, like "sliding down the chimney" isn't supposed to be a lewd allusion to his stupendous sexual exploits...

FFH

Veteran Member
mr.guy said:
I bet any day now we'll hear of a mountain of lawsuits pending in regards to his countless illegitimate children.

C'mon, like "sliding down the chimney" isn't supposed to be a lewd allusion to his stupendous sexual exploits...
More like a sexual child predator in my opinion.

mr.guy

crapsack
FFH said:
More like a sexual child predator in my opinion.
I rather doubt it.

More the prototypical deadbeat dad, who shows up once a year to give some crappy present and then disapears to where mail (as in child support bills) is quite undeliverable.

FFH

Veteran Member
Tigress said:
So where's that rum punch? :ko:
It's in that new "Pumpkin and Spice" eggnog that the local Meadow Gold dairy has been selling this year.

Seriously, y'all are missing out !!!

FFH

Veteran Member
mr.guy said:
I rather doubt it.

More the prototypical deadbeat dad, who shows up once a year to give some crappy present and then disapears to where mail (as in child support bills) is quite undeliverable.
:bow: Funny stuff...

Yeah what about the rest of the year Santa...Keep it comin' man....

BFD_Zayl

im here just to get wasted, since im not a christian i could care less if a creepy old guy was spying on children when they sleep...*takes the bowl of punch and sits in a corner*

Random

Neosnoia said:
Ah man, I'm following you all over the board and giving you hugs till you cheer up. :hugehug:

Au contraire, I'm always cheery @ Christmas: I get to tell the 5-year olds "There's NO SANTA and there's NO GOD, so play you're Wii console and STFU!"

Heh, I'm only trying to help them GROW, y'know...:D

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Nordicßearskin said:
Watch the skies people; Santa's coming...
Have no fear - I already have my tinfoil hat at the ready.
tinfoil-hat.gif

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
FFH said:
Mark of Beast=666 | Bio-Implant=666 | Sorceries=666 | Necromancy=666
Witchcraft=666 | Confucius=666
Horrors=666 | Treacheries=666 | Slaughter=666 | Corrupt=666 | False Market=666 Monetary=666 | Stubborn=666 | Unruly=666 | Insanity=666 | Illusion=666
Book of the Dead=666
Son of Sin=666 | Geneticist=666 |
Quarrels=666 | Lustful=666 | Falling Away=666 | Obliterated=666
Dishonored=666 | Outlaws=666 | Harshness=666 | Brutally=666
Santa Claus = 666
I pulled off a sales report at work the other day to see what we'd done, because it had been a particularly busy day. One of the hours we did $666.66 - it was the Hour of the Beast!! :eek: :thud:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Where ARE those serving monkies... I need more rum punch!

Santa is evil in the hands of corporations, and the essence of innocent wonder in the hands of children.

I guess that makes Santa a tool.

Santa you tool!

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
St. Nick, Old Nick.
Both favour the colour red.
Never seen in the same place at the same time.
Seems pretty compelling evidence to me. It's just like Randall Flagg and The Walking Dude...same person, different name.:eek: