• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Believabliltiy of Evolution

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Since that does not deal with your false belief that the big bang theory claims that the matter energy, fields, and forces that comprise the universe, you are not dealing with it "fine". You are not dealing with it at all.
That was an incomplete sentence I assume? Because it doesn't make sense as it is.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
What evidence that can demonstrate the existence of God, Creator or ID’s Designer?

There are none. Zero. Zilch. Nonexistent.
Are you serious? The evidence is overwhelming. All you've done here is say a lot of words to deny the evidence of your senses. Not very scientific of you.
Yes, life is a lot more complex than the computer or painting, which means it demands an inventor even more.
And yes I've met him. He came to earth as a man and wrote a best-selling book.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
That would not make him an infinite being...so whoever designed him would be the head honcho. You can go on forever or choose to believe in an eternal being.

Or alternatively, you could just say "i don't know" when you don't know, instead of "choosing to believe something", aka "make stuff up".

ppp

That was an incomplete sentence I assume? Because it doesn't make sense as it is.

Yep. That was definitely an incomplete sentence. Let's try this:

You keep claiming that the big bang theory says that the universe came from nothing. You do not deal with the fact that you are wrong about that.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
We already know you choose eternal matter.

1. I don't know who you are including in "we" here

2. I "chose" no such thing, nor do I even know what you mean exactly by "eternal matter".

So you made your logical choice, quit dissing mine. Go worship the dirt.

I don't do "worship" either.

Notice how whenever you try to refer to things I believe or do, you turn out to be wrong every single time.

gnostic

The Lost One
Are you serious? The evidence is overwhelming.
It is funny how creationists all have the tendencies to claim to have evidence, but when asked to present them, they’ll resort to one of the following tactics: evade & dodge, or ignored (eg try to change the subject, or here is my favorite, creationists would pretend that requests were never asked, then you will the same erroneous claims again at later date).

And it is same when ask to logically prove their claims, thy would use the same tactics as above

Last edited:

cladking

Yet despite many repeated requests for evidence any species underwent a gradual change over a long period I have yet to see a relevant response.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Maybe you missed the part about there being no apples, and no you.
You mean the parts that make less and less sense when considering them as conditions for a fantastical scenario that does not reflect scientific evidence or hypotheses? I didn't miss those parts.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I deal with it fine, by coming up with the logical explanation.. the universe was designed.
I really doubt you came up with that explanation. If there is no evidence for it, explain how it is logical? I know. I know. Fine tuning, pretty sunsets, puppies, we believe something.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
1. I don't know who you are including in "we" here

2. I "chose" no such thing, nor do I even know what you mean exactly by "eternal matter".

I don't do "worship" either.

Notice how whenever you try to refer to things I believe or do, you turn out to be wrong every single time.
You claimed, if you recall, that it was likely the universe has always existed.
Apparently you have forgotten already.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
I really doubt you came up with that explanation. If there is no evidence for it, explain how it is logical? I know. I know. Fine tuning, pretty sunsets, puppies, we believe something.
So we are either in the most elaborate hoax of all time or a God created this place .. you have had no real response to the computer and artistic analogies, just weak claims that it couldn't be designed.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
So we are either in the most elaborate hoax of all time or a God created this place .. you have had no real response to the computer and artistic analogies, just weak claims that it couldn't be designed.
Your contrived stories are nonsensical. They got the response they deserved.

An elaborate hoax still implies a creator. Do you not get that? Something has to be perpetuating a hoax.

Could it be that your understanding of God, creation and other things are as limited as your understanding of science?

You just seem to want to reject science or explanations based on evidence and understanding in favor of your own personal dogma.

Last edited:

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I never claimed it couldn't be designed. Don't put words in my mouth that are yours.

Do you have evidence it is designed? Demonstrable evidence?