• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bible, an important document. How can it be understood?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
History has shown that the two classes of people, the god seekers and the self seekers, have often got together for understanding but the self seekers predominated. Now it is the time for the self seekers to listen to the ones who can see the elephant. Can this be?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Got anything to contribute to the show sir? If not, then move along please. Thank you.:)

I think Jay would look lovely in a tutu balancing on the back of a galloping horse, all while reciting the Shema. It sure would fit in a thread like this. :yes:

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Got anything to contribute to the show sir? If not, then move along please. Thank you.:)
images

:clap

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Can it be understood? Huumm I don't think so, at least not how the authors originally intended it.

"Not how the authors intended it"! Yah! I agree it is not understood as the authors intended. Do I believe it can be? Yes!

All the writers "are still living to YHVH". That is the key. The spirit that prompted the men (and women, maybe, who knows, who cares?) to write is very much alive and well. Can it be reached? I have reached it.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
All the writers "are still living to YHVH". That is the key. The spirit that prompted the men (and women, maybe, who knows, who cares?) to write is very much alive and well. Can it be reached? I have reached it.
Put the bottle down and try to get some rest. :kissbette