• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The bunching of religions into one - CHristianity

gnomon

Dawkins? As in Richard Dawkins? :)

Yeah. Sometimes I waver between tolerant, respectful look for the good in all to the objectivist, uber-skeptic all supernatural thought bad type of mood.

Okay, that doesn't make much sense. I waver between politely reasoned and complete jerk mode. That's better.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Its still happening. Maybe i will have to start a million threads to stop it...

What you could do is every time you catch it to say that "Hindus (or insert religion) don't believe that way, that is a Christian belief." Sooner or later they may get the hint. (and me, too if I do it):)

lew0049

CWebb
Well, since you started the thread and continue to make one line posts that basically say nothing.
Well, generally speaking, in a debate/discussion setting, people will make posts/replies when it pertains to his/her faith. And when someone doesn't understand the faith being discussed, more than likely they will not reply but simply read the posts to gain knowledge. I mean there are some things about Hinduism that are attractive, but I'm not going to make comments for it if I believe they are wrong.

I replied on christianity faith?

Why dint you know about hinduism? A lot of people make the trouble to free themselves from ignorance, why can't you?

lew0049

CWebb
I replied on christianity faith?

Why dint you know about hinduism? A lot of people make the trouble to free themselves from ignorance, why can't you?

Who said I am ignorant about Hinduism? Actually, I know quite a bit about Hinduism. I did look for a Hinduism thread a few days ago, but didn't see one. Give me a link sir

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Hey, penguino! I thought you might want to know that last night, I picked up the Upanishads and the Bhagavad Gita out of the library. I'm starting the process of finding a bit more out about Hinduism. :D

Great Penguin! You have just made my day! I never thought i could make (well, not make, but you know what i mean) someone even READ a hindu scripture.