• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The default position...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lstan135

Absolutely. Besides weeping and great gnashing of teeth, I like long walks on the beach and curling up to Netflix.
Haha. U know how many people were walking by the beach when a Sunami strike? Its just that your turn haven"t come yet, my friend. So enjoy your short life span while u can n remember what I've just said when u meet your maker.[emoji2]

Deathbydefault

Apistevist Asexual Atheist
Are u willing to be a witness n testify for God for the rest of your life if He were to show Himself to u n tell u to do so n give u a 2nd chance to live again or go to hell n be burnt forever? If not, then u r not ready to see God at all. So don't always say u want to see b4 u believe cause u may not be given a 2nd chance.

If I saw your God and he asked me for worship...
I'd tell him to go **** himself

Then u should put your bare hands into burning coal for one minute n have a small foretaste of what it would be like in hell fire. If u cannot take the pain take the pain, what makes u think u can suffer the pain for the entire body (soul) that will last forever n ever n ever?

Pain makes me laugh, which usually ended me up in more pain.
I can handle it, no need for you to worry.
I want nothing to do with your ideology or anything in it.
I'd happily go insane in Hell before becoming a servant in Heaven.

lstan135

If I saw your God and he asked me for worship...
I'd tell him to go **** himself

Pain makes me laugh, which usually ended me up in more pain.
I can handle it, no need for you to worry.
I want nothing to do with your ideology or anything in it.
I'd happily go insane in Hell before becoming a servant in Heaven.
Haha. Talking is cheap. Your thinking is not deep. Like a child, u let your emotions run wild. No pain, no gain. Wait till u go insane, nobody gets the blame.

Deathbydefault

Haha. Talking is cheap. Your thinking is not deep. Like a child, u let your emotions run wild. No pain, no gain. Wait till u go insane, nobody gets the blame.
I do not believe, nor will I ever believe, in your God.

My thinking is deep, have you never questioned your belief?
I was a fundamentalist as a child but never really saw what you seem to see.
Nor do I want to.

Reading your book following your rules and all just to be equivalent to an obedient slave?
No thanks.
Your introduction was crap and your particular brand of girlscout cookies disgusts me.
I prefer the double-chocolate-with a-side-of-reality kind.

Also, It's funny that you say "u let your emotions run wild".
Look up 'anti-social personality disorder' and 'alexithymia'.
I have been sub diagnosed with them, emotions aren't really my style.

lstan135

I do not believe, nor will I ever believe, in your God.

My thinking is deep, have you never questioned your belief?
I was a fundamentalist as a child but never really saw what you seem to see.
Nor do I want to.

Reading your book following your rules and all just to be equivalent to an obedient slave?
No thanks.
Your introduction was crap and your particular brand of girlscout cookies disgusts me.
I prefer the double-chocolate-with a-side-of-reality kind.

Also, It's funny that you say "u let your emotions run wild".
Look up 'anti-social personality disorder' and 'alexithymia'.
I have been sub diagnosed with them, emotions aren't really my style.
Haha. To each his own my friend. U will thank me one day. For u, I can only pray. May God have mercy on your soul. [emoji4]

Deathbydefault

Your God's image will forever be ruined to me due to my parents.
That plus how unrealistic, childish, fictional, and up his his own *** he sounds.
Not to mention his support of slavery, rape, patriarchy, and "justified" murder.
You would also think that an omnipotent and omniscient being wouldn't need ants like us.
Not to mention that there is almost certainly other life in the universe, makes you wonder about favoritism.

But I guess you're right, to each his own.
However, I will never thank you (not sincerely anyways).
I'm not the thankful type either.

lstan135

Your God's image will forever be ruined to me due to my parents.
That plus how unrealistic, childish, fictional, and up his his own *** he sounds.
Not to mention his support of slavery, rape, patriarchy, and "justified" murder.
You would also think that an omnipotent and omniscient being wouldn't need ants like us.
Not to mention that there is almost certainly other life in the universe, makes you wonder about favoritism.

But I guess you're right, to each his own.
However, I will never thank you (not sincerely anyways).
I'm not the thankful type either.
With our very finite minds, we can never understand why God did what He did. We are just like a toddler trying to understand our parents' plans n actions for our daily survival. We are always crying, doubting, discontended, anxious, feeling insecure, complaining, blaming, dissatisfied n looking at our self interest most of the time.
That's why we became so lost n failed to look at the bigger picture n narrowed n restrict ourselves those very things that cloud our vision n blinded our mind. May the Spirit of God liberates you n brings u from darkness to light so u can see clearly what is good, pure, divine, steadfast, righteous and holy beyond human understanding.

Deathbydefault

With our very finite minds, we can never understand why God did what He did. We are just like a toddler trying to understand our parents' plans n actions for our daily survival. We are always crying, doubting, discontended, anxious, feeling insecure, complaining, blaming, dissatisfied n looking at our self interest most of the time.
That's why we became so lost n failed to look at the bigger picture n narrowed n restrict ourselves those very things that cloud our vision n blinded our mind. May the Spirit of God liberates you n brings u from darkness to light so u can see clearly what is good, pure, divine, steadfast, righteous and holy beyond human understanding.

Lol, first he needs to allow me complete sanity.
Then he needs to physically show himself to me.
After that he must respect me.

I do not give respect where it is not received, nor will I ever.
Even if God was real and he created me it would not change that fact.

If the almighty maker of all things and one with infinite knowledge can't swallow some pride then no respect is deserved.
Thus none will be given.

lstan135

God do not need us but we desperately need Him. Parents do not need the toddler but its the other way round - same with respect, humility n submission.

ArtieE

God is so holy n we are so sinful. No one has seen His face n live. Who r we to demand this n that from Him?

Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.Genesis 32:30

And the Lord spake to Moses face to face, as a man speaketh to his friend.Exodus 33:11

lstan135

Genesis 32:30 doesn't mean God literally wrestled with Jacob shows His face him.
It means an angel (representative of God) wrestled n spoke with him.

Exodus 33:11
It means God intimates with Moses by bringing him into the Greater Light n allowing him to see the God's plan for the Isarelite people.

lstan135

According to Matthew Henry's Commentary:
1. Genesis 32:30 doesn't mean God literally wrestled with Jacob shows His face him.
It means an angel (representative of God) wrestled n spoke with him.

2. Exodus 33:11
It means God intimates with Moses by bringing him into the Greater Light n allowing him to be like a close friend to God in terms of a human to human relationship. [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.